'This is a perfect plan.' I say. 'I have to know my husband and if meeting him in the kitchen at 3 am is the way I will get to know him, I will do it.' 'Are we going to do it today or... ?' I ask her. 'Do it today.' She stated. 'But we'll have to find a gorgeous outfit but not like we had it all planned.'

We go to my side of the closet, and we step in. 'This is going to take a while, not that you don't have good things in your closet, but it still needs to be casual.' She says. 'By the way, I heard Enzo and Gio talking over the phone the other day.' She says but then she stays silent. Like she is afraid to say whatever she wants to tell me. 'Come on, say it.' I plead.

'I heard that you have been quarantined your whole life.' She whispers. I laugh hard. Tears starting to form in my eyes from laughing. She looks a little confused. 'Angela, you're right normally I would have been quarantined, but i persuaded a guard.' 'So sometimes I get to do stuff like going to clubs or go to a coffee shop, like the normal shit.' I explain. 'But because my moms grave was in our backyard I never got to visit her, it was too risky.' 'But I have my peace with it.'

'Im sorry Victoria, but still that's not really how a youth should go...' 'So we are going to a club tomorrow night.' She claims. She's smiling and waiting for my answer. 'Okay then, cause you're not going to let this go.' I answer.

'Oh and Victoria, Enzo and the others can't know that we're going.' She whispers. 'But Angela, will it be safe?' I question. 'I have done it a thousand times before Victoria.' 'It will be fine.' I trust her word for it.
——————
1 am
After finding my outfit, Angela and I got to the kitchen and made us some pasta. But now I'm here, stressing out.

The outfit:

I couldn't really go for something spectacular

I couldn't really go for something spectacular. I really don't want him to find out that it was planned. I can't handle the embarrassment. I'm in bed watching some TikTok's waiting for Angela's message. I decide to text her.
————

Angela ✨💖

Me: Hey Angela, are you still awake?
Angela ✨💖: Yes, Enzo too... btw spray some body mist.
Me: Already did haha, I can't smell.
Angela✨💖: Hahahaha, I have to go someone's here. But I will let you know when Enzo is awake. Pinky promise.

————

What the fuck did she mean? Is there someone in her room. Oh shit, I think I know who it is. Im reminded with what Enzo said before, that Angela and Gio secretly love each other. Oh shit, are they together right now? I don't even wanna know.

After some time passes Angela texted me.

Angela✨💖: He left his office.
Me: Thanks I will tell you everything tomorrow.
Angela✨💖: of course you will
———
I leave the room and make my way down stairs, my heart is beating in my throat. I'm stressing, my hands are clammy. But I force myself to go to the kitchen.

He isn't here? What? Why isn't he here. But I have to do something, I can't just stand here. I take a water bottle from the fridge. Suddenly, arms lift me ups making me drop my water bottle and the very strong hands put me on the kitchen counter.

My eyes meet Enzo's. He's standing between my legs. 'So you are following me now?' He ask with a low voice but it feels more a statement.

'Why would you say that, I was just grabbing a water bottle.' I explain but my cheeks heat up, but I can control myself.

'Mmm, I think you're lying to me.' He grins.
'What no?' 'Why would you even think that?'
'Let me correct myself amore, I know that because I heard you two talking.' He smiles knowingly.

'So you're spying me?' 'I know you were weird but I didn't think you would be that crazy.' I stated. He chuckles: 'I only heard a little bit of the conversation amore.'

He grips my inner thighs. And pulls my face closer to his. 'If you want to talk or do anything you can always just ask.' He whispers against my lips. His eyes are fixated on my lips. 'Goodnight amore.' He chuckles and leaves me on the kitchen counter.

I sit here speechless. I get off the counter and walk back to our room, hoping to get some sleep.
———-
THIS WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER. SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW SO IM GOING TO UPDATE ONE TIME IN A WEEK. BYE GUYS, HOPE U ENJOYED IT.