Despite the shameless straddling he did and this man's far more insane dominance to hover above him, he could still think of his favored strawberries.

Hiro's darkened and enthralled eyes survey from his little sprout's inviting pale neck to the sweetest blossom plump lips of his, and seeing it swollen put a sated smile on his lips.

He did that. He proudly proclaimed as something much warmer than comfort envelops his chest, "I say, you are quite fond of this color."

His locked grip slowly releases Jin's waist, and his arms skim up to rest the sides of the young fellow's head. His palms then went and slid underneath Jin's small head, holding and lifting him a little higher like an infant child. Their faces only an inch close.

But perhaps to how intimate they have gotten, Jin was more surprised that it didn't appear to be uncomfortable nor frightening to him.

He sighs and chooses to just nods his head to the man's presumption, feeling much better than he did before as Hiro's long and skillful fingers gently knead and massage his scalp.

He close his eyes and couldn't help but hum in delight, though feeling a bit ticklish somewhere.

"Then I like it either," added Hiro. His lips thinned to a straight line as he gulps, endeavoring not to give in to the devil's wild inhibitions in his head.

With his eyes still shut close, Jin can already sense the man's wide grin above him. He breathes and guides his slim fingers to the man's cheeks and gives them a light pinch.

Aigoo, "Pink and Strawberries?" How strangely honest.

"Yes."

Never had he met someone with such confidence to confess something they liked easily. Jin's lids flutter open and Hiro's majestic and youthful grin instantly blinds him, "Jinja?" (Really?)

Hiro mimicked the way he hummed and captured one of his fingers to his mouth. His playful eyes were dark. They were gleaming intensely with a mixture of too much raw passion and teasing.

"Jin, pink, and strawberries."

And that was when Jin felt something slick and wet rub its way around his fingertips to his knuckles.

Before he could respond and drag his soul back from fleeing his body, his startled eyes darted and shook as his reflexive hands held unto the man's masculine shoulders.

Hiro suddenly glides himself down, lower and lower until he stops a breath away from his pelvis--to his apparent soaking underwear.

What is he—

Hiro tips his head inside his hospital gown and mumbles something sensually against his undergarment.

With a hitched breath, Jin's eyes widen upon feeling every bit of movement from his lips that caressed and poked him above the garment.

His numb arms quavered and with a little bit of his energy left from the extreme embarrassment, he brought his hands to his lips, covering his mouth to not make another brash sound out of him.

Hiro's controlled movements were brisk and swift, in a blink of an eye, Jin's legs were now pushed open to rest on his shoulders with the heels of his feet huddled flatly on his wide and lean back.

The helpless young fellow could not do anything but part his lips to gasp and breathe for air. He wants to close his thighs, but his legs were too numb and weak to move.

"It's twitching . . ." said Hiro, thoughtlessly.

What was?! With his head lifted by the man's warm palm, Jin could easily see what he was doing to him down there—or should he say what he was planning and intending to do.

"C-Chakaman . . ." (W-Wait . . .)

As attentive as he is, Hiro lifts his head to look at his completely flushed and pale complexion, the thin garment now sliding off his head and face.

"Did I scare you?" He leaned the side of his face carefully to one of his thighs, shutting his eyes briefly to its velvety tenderness and softness before he tilted his head and gave his little sprout's inner thigh an appreciative peck followed by another.

"Y-You did," Jin paused to breathe out the heaviness off his chest, ". . . but only a little."

Hiro's beaming eyes squint in half as they met his weary amethyst ones and ever so slowly parted his lips and revealed his glistening red tongue.

Jin's hysterical thoughts went rampant, his chest was peeving up and down in anticipation, throbbing and twisting inside him.

He was starting to run out of breath again.

Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chaotic Beginning || COMPLETED✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें