Chapter 3: Dragon-boy meets a Monster

Asari Ichiro POV

The class that was full of excitement and chattering about the amount of points they are given were now silent.

Everyone was surprised by the action of magenta-boy, who insulted everyone in the class and also declaring himself as the leader. They were silent for a while but soon started insulting him, especially three students who seemed to be delinquents. I guess following someone's orders and being a lackey infuriated them to the core.

"Huh?! Who do you think you are bastard? Don't get ahead of yourself!"

One of the delinquents opposed to magenta-boy, seeing his action the other two joined in as well. But magenta-boy seems to be amused in their actions and smirked.

"Hoh? And who are you worthless trash?"

"T-that's my line!"

He stuttered, looks like the three of them are intimidated by magenta-boy. Just bark and no bite huh, how boring.

"Kukuku, looks like you'll be my servant number one starting from today."

"What did you say bastard?!"

Witnessing the hilarious show in front of me I started snickering but covered my mouth to hold myself back, but Shiina seems to notice my actions and gave me a confused look.

"Name is Ryuuen Kakeru, remember it well you servants."

Ryuuen Kakeru, from his current actions he is going to try and control the class by using fear, basically a tyrant. I guess he guessed the S-System to some extent.

The three delinquents seems to finally have enough of his insults and charged at him. One of them sent a straight punch but was redirected by Ryuuen and injured his arm, kneeing his stomach in the process making him collapse on the floor.

The class seeing the amount of violence by Ryuuen started to feel fear, well most of them. Shiina seems to be shaking so I started to pat her head and assure her that it's okay, covering her eyes with her book. I started to frown a bit seeing her state, unconsciously having the feeling to protect this innocent and pure girl.

The two of the delinquents seeing one of the collapse lost their composure and started to attack Ryuuen recklessly, which he took advantage of and quickly took care of them.

A girl with short blue hair had enough of it and started attacking Ryuuen, sending a kick to his direction. She was quite experienced compared to the three delinquents. Ryuuen dodged the kick while having his annoying grin.

"Kukuku, white panties, huh. Nice taste."

"Tch! You perverted bastard!"

Oh, it's not good to be provoked you know. Seeing the opening on the girl because of her outburst, Ryuuen punched her gut while pushing her to a desk, earning a loud thud. Most of my classmates have fear in their faces, not willing to fight against him.

The huge muscular foreigner finally stood from his seat, heading towards Ryuuen. I wonder how he's gonna deal with him, I can tell that foreigner-boy is stronger. But he just started doing his signature 'kukuku' and grinning widely.

"Stop, no violence."

"Kukuku, I don't understand any shit your saying but I'll just pummel you to the ground just like them."

It seemed that no one understood his words except for me and Shiina. Who finally stopped shaking and just observed the ongoing show. Foreigner-boy who heard his words seems to understand most of his words and decided that Ryuuen can't be convinced so he started his attack.