He stares at my lips. "What do you want? I have stuff in the back." He winks.

Trying not to slap him, I smile. "Got vodka?" 

He lets out a laugh, his voice croaky with desire. "I'll see what I can do for you, baby." 

Don't call me baby, you disgusting piece of-

He turns before I can say anything, and my mouth immediately turns into a sneer. This guy was crazy. I was being very flirty, but he was just gross.

I look around the venue, blasting with music and full of sweaty dancers, the smell of cologne and perfume intoxicating. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

This was one thing I hated. I don't know if it's claustrophobia, because it's not the space. It's not too many people either. It was a huge room with too many sweaty people, the heat suffocating you, making you feel like you couldn't breathe. That's what I hated.

Before I freak out, Mr. Ew comes with my drink. 

"For you, my lady." 

I smile and take a sip of my drink, relishing the icy coldness of it.  

He watches my chest as it moves when I swallow. I fight the urge to cover my chest. I wasn't particularly busting in the boob department, but I attracted people like him. People who would do anything to get laid.

"Thanks. Bye." I wave with my glass, raising it in a cheer as I walk backwards into the crowd. I watch his face and laugh when I see the disappointment and anger on his face as he realizes he got played.

Then he looks down, fixes his pants, and walks into the backroom. 

Wait, what? 

Holy sh!t. Ewwww.

Gross.

I scan the crowd and find Ash chatting to a blonde girl. She was wearing a short pink dress, an even lower V cut than mine, almost revealing her nipples. I amble over to them and I see her touch his arm, laughing. He chuckles too, which makes my blood boil. 

He should only laugh his sexy laugh like that with me.

Woah. Where did that come from? 

My want for him, probably.

Fvck. How did I just so casually say that in my head? 

I guess it was true anyways. 

Internally shooting myself, I step next to him. 

"Hey, Ash. Are you busy? I need to talk to you about something urgent."

The girl looks horrified. "You have a girlfriend? Ashy, why didn't you tell me?"

I have a small appreciation that she didn't glare at me and go all over him. Instead, she looks at me apologetically. "Sorry, honey. Didn't know he was taken. He certainly didn't act like it." She huffs at him, crossing her arms, almost revealing her whole chest area.

I laugh. "Oh, he is single. I'm his assistant. I need to talk to him about his speech. Don't worry, girl. You have him in the bag." I smile kindly.

She beams. "Oh, thank you, honey! I guess I'll see you later, Ashy boy." And with that, she struts away.

"Assistant?" He smirks at me.

"Ashy?" I glare back.

"Don't call me that." He glares.

"She started it. And you don't seem to mind when she called you that." 

"Yeah, because I don't care about her."