Chapter 22: Before

Start from the beginning

"Woah, Maia-" I try to speak.

"No, tonight, I don't care what happens, you are going to kiss. You know you guys want to. You need to before Ash goes into a coma. He wants you so bad. And you want him!" She huffs as she finishes.

"Wow, I had no idea you felt that strongly about it," I say sarcastically.

"Well, I do. You have to kiss tonight. I don't care about me and Aaron, I know that'll happen someday, but you two, you need to." She smirks.

"And I bet he'll dream of eating you when he sees you in that dress."

I gasp. "Maia! Don't say that!"

"You know it's true." She says, expression smug.

"I cannot believe you just said that. How old are you again? Whatever. Let's just go." I say. We look into the mirror one last time. I and Maia take a selfie together, and then we take a mirror picture. I looked hot.

Okay, I did want Ash to suffer after leaving me without a kiss like that.

Karma's a b!tch.

I wore a dark dress, a little elegant, a lot sexy. It had a pretty deep V neck and the nice velvety material fit like a glove around my waist. It was pretty short, high on my thigh, but on one leg, there was a long piece of fabric partially hiding my right leg. I wore some silver heels and dangly earrings. My makeup was pretty subtle too. Dark eyeliner and a matt pink lipstick. My bag was a very cute clutch that I bought with my mom online many years ago. It still looked brand new. 

I looked like a queen.

Ash was going to drool over me, and that's the way I wanted it

After receiving a text from Ash telling us he had arrived, we walk into the elevator, giggling as we stumble in our heels.

I get many texts from my friends, asking me to send a pic, and wishing me good luck. 

Oh, and a bunch of dirty texts about me and Ash.

Mostly from Peyton.

Unfortunately, they couldn't come because Ash was only allowed a plus one. Since Aaron and Maia both went to the same school though, it was fine for them to go. 

The elevator doors open, and we step out into the lobby, waddling as fast as we can without tripping, we make it outside and when we see the sleek black car I now recognize as Ash's, my mouth almost drops open. 

There, standing in the sunset, straight out of a fvcking action movie, was Ash and Aaron.

The brothers from Hell, I'd like to say.

Aaron was looking cute in a black suit, carrying flowers for Maia. His hair was gelled back and he wore an expensive watch. I smile as I watch her run to him and hug him. 

Then I turn my attention to Ash.

Oh, hell.

He was wearing a dark black suit, with a crisp tie on and a gold tie clip. His messy curls, which normally sat on his head like a very attractive mop, were styled more carefully. He has sunglasses on, so I can't see his eyes. I want to see his eyes. 

I walk over to him, secretly crying inside when I see the corner of his lips tilt up. I pluck the sunglasses off of his head and put them on my face instead.

I watch through the dark sunglasses as his heated gaze runs over my body, taking me in like a hungry animal. His eyes darken slightly, and I smirk in triumph. 

Take that, loser.

"Nice suit," I say.

He doesn't say thanks. Just stares.

"Nice dress." He replies, his voice husky and deep, giving me shivers.

"Let's go, shall we?" Aaron says. "You look pretty, Gigi." 

I smile. "Thank you. You look hot too, Aaron." I look at Maia. "I'm sure Maia's already told you." 

"No, I haven't, Gigi. Thanks for reminding me." She glares. 

Then she looks at Aaron and her face softens. "You do look hot." 

"You sure as hell do, too," Aaron replies, his voice slightly deeper. 

And gone is the soft look on her face, it is now filled with lust. Aaron looks back at her with the same expression.

Woah. 

Are Ash and I like that?

I glance at Ash and he looks back at me, smirking at the couple in front of us. 

He grabs the glasses gently off of my eyes, his fingers brushing my forehead in the process, making my heart beat through my dress. He puts the glasses back on, but I pull them up and set them in his hair instead.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He asks, chuckling.

"I want to see your eyes." I smile, a little embarrassed. 

"Why? Want to see how they lust over you like how our siblings are currently lusting over each other?" His lips tilt in a seductive grin.

I scrunch my nose. "Gross. I didn't realize they were going to be like this. So... grown up."

"They have to deal with us, so it's only fair." He chuckles again.

"True." 

He bends down to me, coming close, letting his cologne wash over me. Putting his mouth close to my ear, he whispers hotly. "And if we were alone right now... the things I would do to you."

I shiver at the intensity of his words. I believed him.

His cheeky hand snakes up to my waist, but I push him away. 

"We almost kissed yesterday, and you left me hanging. You're not getting anything." I say smugly.

He smirks. "We'll see about that. We've 'almost' kissed many times. Last night wasn't any different."

"Whatever. Let's just go before these two start drooling." I walk to the other side of the car, hiding from my sister and her date. 

Ash just follows me.

"Are you insinuating that you wanted me to kiss you?" He smiles his fatally dangerous smile.

"Maybe I did yesterday. But not today. Not anymore. Now, I have no desire to-" I gasp when he has somehow gotten his hands onto me again and squeezes my hips with both hands. 

Squeezes hard.

I glance over to Maia's side, but she and Aaron are just talking. 

I glare at him. "You can't do that."

"Why not? I just did. And I proved you wrong." He smirks.

"No, you did not-" He cuts me off by putting a finger at my mouth.

"You want me." He puts his mouth close to my ear again, sending hot shivers down my spine. "And I want you."

I get out of his grasp and scoff at him. "Just because I gasped? When you shocked me?"

"It wasn't just from shock." He raises his eyebrow.

"I-"

"Guys, ready to go?" Maia calls from the other side, trying to get a good look at us.

"Yeah, Ash was just opening the door for me." I scowl at Ash then get inside the backseat.

~~~

OH GOOD LORD

i can't with them

they are too hotttt

i update every day, so a little love is appreciated

whether it's a comment, vote, or follow, I APPRECIATE YOU GUYSS

thanks for 200-something reads!!!

xoxo,

red <3