Chapter 18: Mom

Mile's POV

"Mom....."

I can't believe it. I hugged her tightly. I never got to hug her before. I cried.

I always see her in the photo. It feels so different.

"Mile, don't cry. I miss you too. I always wait for you. Now, we can have a lot of time together. Let go to that way"

"Am I a dead, mom?"

"No, you're just unconscious. You are just in the middle of life or death. Don't be scared. I'm here with you. I will never leave you again."

"But mom, I don't want to die yet. There is someone waiting for me."

"Haaa what! Do you have a girlfriend? How's she look like?" She said excitedly.

"Actually, we are not in a relationship. It's complicated. And also is supposed to he not she. Sorry to disappoint you. I like guys. Not all guys, just him. Yeah like I said it's complicated."

She hold both my hand

"Hey it's okay. I don't care if you fall in love with a girl or a boy. As long as you are happy. So, what is the complicated part?"

"I love him but I think he loves someone else. But my heart says he is waiting for me right now"

" It must be so hard for you. I'm so sorry for not be by your side when you needed me"

"It's okay mom. Miss Erika always took good care of me"

"I'm glad to hear that. I know she can take good care of you. Erika is my best friend. I trust her more than your dad."

"Yeah she did"

"Please tell me about that guy. What is his name? Why do you love him so much? It's he cute?How you and him meet" She said it with sparkle eyes

"His name is Apo. Yeah he is so cute, mom. He saved my life. At that time I already fell in love with him. The way he looks at me. The way he smiles at me. He always makes me blush. I always daydream about me and him having a family together" I tell her. I blushed

"Kyaaaaaaa! You also make me blush, Mile! Oh my! My cute little baby is now grown up." She's scream

"So you are not coming with me, Mile?"

"I don't know. I want spend time with you but I don't want to leave him alone like that"

"Hey, it's okay I will wait for you. But then I'm gonna wait for you and Apo" She said and hugged me.

"Bye mom. I hope we will meet again"

"Yeah. You just need to follow that direction. You must go fast. Then you will see light. Mile, I just want you to know I really love you so much. Bye"

I ran to the direction that my mom said. I hope I made it. I see the light. It's so far away. It has become more faded. I am really close to it. I try to reach the light. It's gone

The light is gone