Chapter 19 : Voices

Mile's POV

The light is gone

I kneeled in frustration in the dark. Alone.

"NO! NO! NO! FVCKKKKKK!!!!"

What should I do now? I'm clueless

"Mile..Mile..Mile.." there was the sound of someone calling me from behind. It has a very soft sound. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see who it was.

"Hi best friend"

"Mic- Michael" He is so pale. I can see his green and purple vein. He has a lot of holes on his head and body. Maybe because he died because I shot him before. He was bleeding. He can't walk properly.

" Yeah, your friend Michael. Let me bring places where you belong. Obviously in hell"

He held my hand tightly. He dragged me. He is so strong. I can escape. Does he really want to drag me to hell?

"Let me go Michael!!!!"

"HAHAHAH we will be together forever. You killed me Mile. I don't believe it. You killed your best friend because of that guy. You deserve to stay in hell Mile"

"FVCK YOU!"

"Mile please open your eyes. I will never stay away from you. Did you remember that you wanted to be your wife? Yeah I will do it. But please open your eyes. Please don't leave me. I- I- I love you Mile"

There is sound echoing. I don't know where it comes from. It sounds like Apo's voice. Did he really mean it?

Suddenly there is light. The place that was dark before became so bright. Like there is sun.

"What is this? What is going on? AAAAAAAA!!" Michael shattered to dust.

I can see the blue sky. White clouds. And there I lie down on a beautiful white marmar.

"I'm so tired. Maybe I should take a nap" I close my eyes.

"Mile! Mile! Mile! Call the doctor! He's opening his eyes! Hang on there Mile" I open my eyes. I see Erika. She seems so worried. I'm still alive. I am so glad. But I don't see Apo.

Then the doctor came. He checked on me. He said just rest.

"Eat your medicine and you must fasting. It for your new heart."

"New heart? What happened to the old one?"

"We replaced it. Your heart before has a bullet in it. Luckily we found a heart donor that suits you. He is willing to donate his heart to you."

"Can I see him?"

"Maybe later. Now you just need some rest. Okay?"

Whose heart that I use right now?

Then Erika came storm in to my room and cried. She smacked my head very hard.

"You dumb! I already told you. Don't do things alone. You have so many bodyguards. Why do you want to do it by yourself?"

"But I am not alone. I do with that one bodyguard"

She smacked my head again. But it even harder. It's really really painful.

"Don't talk back to me!!"

"HAHAHAHHA" I laughed

"Why did you suddenly laugh? This is not funny? Oh my, did I smack your head too hard. You become crazy!"

"No, my mom is totally right. She said you will take good care of me" Erika is like a mother to me.

"Huh? What you said? Doctor! please check his head!! I think he's crazy!"