Chapter 12 : Choose

Apo's POV

I love both of them. I must choose one. But who?
For my own safety maybe I should choose Bas. I think it's okay to be his secret boyfriend.

In the morning I do my usual thing at my store. As usual Bas will come to my florist store at 9:00 am. I want to ask him some questions.

"Hi Apo, as usual, please"

"Okay, There you go. Erm if you don't mind, can I ask you some questions?"

"Yes I can. What questions?"

"Erm who am I to you? like, do you love me?"
WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS IS THIS!!

"Apo, I really love you. You are the only person that I love. When I look at you. My heart is pumping so fast. I feel so nervous when I look at you. I felt like you were an angel. You are so cute." He said. He stared at my eyes. He held my hand.

I melted from listening to his words.

"But what about your girlfriend?" Is he gonna break up with her? Did I look selfish? Did I ruin someone's relationship?

I don't care. I don't want to die single. I think it's okay to be selfish sometimes.

"Ouh she's gonna be fine. I think she likes you. I always told her about you"

Weird.

"She's not jealous?"

"At first, yes. But now she is okay about it. She said she really wanted to see you."

"Ouh. I glad to hear that"

"How about you coming to my house tonight? We have dinner together?"

"Yeah I think that is a good idea. I will definitely come"

Meanwhile Mile's POV

It's early morning. All the bodyguards assemble. Including me. We are all in plank position.

Erika wants to have a talk with all of us. This is a nightmare.

"Out of 10 000 bodyguards. No one knows that Mile will find Michael alone. Y'all useless! Weak! Y'all can't even to take care one person! This is shame! What will happen if  people else know about this? They will think we are weak! This will full a shame to our Boss and ancestors name. So, I will make sure I trained y'all harder. No mistake again! Understand!!"

"Understand maam!!!!" All bodyguard said simultaneously

"Mile!!" Erika said angrily

"Yes ma'am!!"

"Can you tell what the purpose of a bodyguard is?"

"To protect, ma'am"

"Good, then why do you go to find Michael alone?"

"I don't know, ma'am. I can't think carefully. I just want Apo safe" I said shivering because it's been 15 minutes plank.

"Okay then, I don't want this incident repeated again. Y'all can rest"

"Okay ma'am!!! Thank you ma'am!!!"

Hufff finally ended. She's very angry. She has never been that mad before.

"Hey you. Please bring me cold mineral water"

"Okay Boss"

"Here you go, Boss"

"Thank you" I said to him but he still stand there

"Anything else? It's there anything you want to say?

"Boss, did you remember when you wanted Bas's contact number? You said you don't mind hacking government websites, right?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"While I searched for his contact number. I found something disturbing and weird about him"

"Sorry. I don't want to know about someone's private life"

"No, I think you should know. I think Apo in danger"

"Puftt AHAHAH Bas is just normal doctor that love Apo there nothing to worried about."

"Boss, I'm serious. Actually he has.......