6- I can

Song of the chapter:
A little too much- Shawn Mendes

"Juliette. Please open up" he knocks on the door again "please, I know you're in there"

"Parker?" Bella looks away from the colourful show and I shrug. Getting up despite my aching muscles I go over to the door and open it.

"Parker" I say and it's not seeing him that takes me by surprise, it's the panicked look on his face.

"What the hell is going on?" he asks looking into the room behind me.

"How did you get here?" I ignore the question.

"Drove, why are you two here?" he asks again and I cross my arms.

"I mean how did you know I was here?"

"Austin called me after you left. Juliette talk to me please" he begs and I soften my stance slightly.

"Parker!" Bella appears at my feet and wraps her arms around him.

"Come in I guess" I say and open the door a bit wider.

He walks in and look at the singular bag on the floor, it doesn't have much in at all and I know I need to go and get stuff from the house soon, I was planning on doing it tomorrow when Andrew is at work.

"So what are you two doing here?" he asks and I know there's the hope that Bella will tell him everything but I know she won't, not this time.

If I'm completely honest I have no clue what to say to him; I don't want to lie but I can't tell the truth, where does that leave me?

"Girls week" I squeak and one glare from Parker has me knowing that he doesn't buy my bullshit for a moment.

"Love..."

"Listen Parker, I appreciate the concern but we're okay. Just needed some time" I say and I know he won't let this go. "Please" I beg.

"Juliette, you can tell me anything. I promised I wouldn't run" he says and I do but I can't.

"I know Parker, I know but I can't. I just need to keep it in my head, I don't want it to be real" I'm aware that I'm rambling nonsense but he nods as if he understands the mess on words that are coming out.

"Have you got dinner?" he asks and my head snaps to the window, it's getting dark.

"Bella, why didn't you wake me up?" I ask and she shrugs.

"You don't sleep well JJ, I ate a sandwich from your bag and watched movies. You needed sleep" she smiles and I do to but can't help the guilt creeping in.

"So how about a deal, I'll let you keep all this in your head for a bit longer if you let me take you to dinner" Parker grins and the tension building in me lessens slightly.

"That sounds great" I smile.

-----------------------------------------------------

"You can't be going there again" Parker bumps his shoulder against mine as we walk back from getting food.

"What? I'm just very interested in your movie taste, more specifically Disney" I chuckle and Parker just glares.

"What I'm a sucker for Disney? Laugh all you want love but I will never change my mind"

"You're worse than Bella" I shake my head and she scowls.

"Hey!"

"Ooooo wow Juliette, don't go offending the boss" Parker chuckles and we come up to the hotel.