Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)

Start from the beginning

B/N: you think that can stop me?

Y/N: eh not really. I'm willing for a 1 v 4 though.

you said while putting the knife in your pocket.

B/N: Alright guys, you heard him.

They let go of the two females and you mouthed to them to run. You obviously knew you couldn't win, not like you wanted to anyways. You instantly dashed for it making sure they went after you. After managing to get around and get a steady lead on them you finally slowed down.

Y/N: Sigh jeez . . . My  . . . confidence . . .. is really high today.

you said panting, you then Suddenly heard the voice you didn't want too.

B/N: There he is!

you then instantly started running again knowing that only hearing B/N's voice means your in danger. You quickly turned to a different hall and continued running until a hand suddenly grabbed you. You were now in a vacant classroom with someone covering your mouth as you heard the door shut.

???: Don't scream!

she said quietly but with her voice still raised, you eventually calmed down as you noticed it was those two girls. you tried talking but they were still covering your mouth.

???: oh sorry.

Y/N: it's ok, now . . . what the heck!

you said after your mouth being freed.

???: for your information we saved you from them.

Y/N: well I know, but you could have just called for me and I would have hid.

???: oh, well sorry then.

Y/N: It's alright.

???: I think we should introduce ourselves.

the lights were suddenly turned on. And you weren't prepared to see what you were about too.

Lord X: well I'm Lord X

She stepped out of the shadows, she had long dark grey hair with cute ears, here eyes were black while around her pupil was white with red a outline, you noticed her eyes were bleeding and hope she wasn't hurt. She was wearing a Neck to Thighs dress with a heart cut out near her chest area with a red X cut into her skin. she had white gloves that looked a bit yellow, she had sleeves on near her elbow that was also white and dark grey. she also had grey thigh high socks and small yellow socks and small shoes.

 she also had grey thigh high socks and small yellow socks and small shoes

Majin: And I'm Majin!

she looked at you while putting her hand on her hip and another in the air with a random microphone, you noticed a cute blush and wink coming for her as well, she had long hair as well but it was dark blue and she was wearing a large top hat that was also blue, also with cut ears, she had a white long sleeve shirt with a blue tie and buttons on it, she wore no gloves but you noticed her skin had a blue tint to it somehow, she had a blue belt, you noticed the belt buckle was an infinity sign, she had grey pants and blue high heel shoes.