Imagines (34)

"Yo why are you here" YN asked while rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the light, considering Dua just woke her from her beauty sleep.

"I- uh wanna talk to you." Dua said nervously swaying.

YN sighed and opened her door wider for her. They both walked to YN's couch, Dua sat across from YN so they could each look into each other's eyes.

They sat in an somewhat awkward silence, YN almost went back to sleep due to the stillness of the room.

"So are you just here to look at me?" YN asked lost.

No... I have to tell you something." Dua said lowly mumbling and playing with her fingers.

"Alright bro then spill, I'm literally so sleepy right now!" YN said impatient and yawned. Which Dua found cute.

"I'm in love." Dua said as YN sat there wide eyed looking at Dua as if she was crazy.

"For real? You? Dua freaking Lipa? Worldwide popstar? The Dua Lipa that Jack fucking Harlow made a song about?? You that every-" YN was shocked. She was a little sad inside but nevertheless happy for Dua for finally having someone in her life that she really loves.

"Yes YN I get it. Its just- I don't know, they make me feel all weird and stuff." Dua honestly said.

"Yes Dua, that's love." YN said playfully rolling her eyes.

"How do you know though?" Dua asked confused.

"Well... I guess you know when the smallest things they do make you go crazy. And they stay worried about you, and also just want the best for you. It's the act of knowing that if they leave you, you wouldn't be the same anymore... that's love Dua."

"Then... I love you." Dua said.

YN's eyes widen again but then she broke into laughter.

"Dua... I'm talking about romantic type of love. Of course you love me but... not like that..." YN said sadly at the end.

Dua stood up and walked over to YN and grabbed her hand signaling her to stand up. YN sighed and lazily stood up.

"Duaaaa... I have school tomorrow, let me go to sleep before my moth-" YN said tiredly rubbing her eyes.

Dua cut her off with a kiss. YN was so shocked by the time she knew what was happening, Dua pulled away.

"I'm sorry but I'm really in love with you YN." Dua said lifting YN's chin.

"Oh Dua I love you so much more if you only knew." YN said, standing on her tippy toes to kiss Dua.

Dua pushed YN on the couch and lay on top of her and they made out for almost the rest of the night.

~~~~

An: Don't forget to leave a vote if you like tho, and also check out my new Dua Lipa book (if u want) ✌🏽