Imagines (32)

You were at a fancy club that your oldest friend, Dua invited you to. You wanted her since you could remember, but she was a fuck girl no doubt.

She was supposed to sing in this club later on, and decided to party hard before, and of course after.

You were in the VIP section, with her, two of her friends, Sara and Alexa, and a lot of wasted, almost naked girls and horny men; that's literally trying to get in your pants but none of them interests you like Dua Lipa does.

Three stupid blonde girls were all over her, while she looked at you with a smirk and smiled, purposefully grabbing one of the girl's butt while looking at you dead in the eyes. You rolled your eyes and went to the bar to get a drink by yourself, not wanting to watch Dua gets fucking wasted again.

While waiting for your drink, you felt someone's hand on your lower back. The person leaned in and whispered into your ear.

"Jealous, princess?" You heard Dua whisper and slowly biting your ear.

"You done fucking your little hoe?" You asked emptying your glass all at once standing up, wanting to leave the bar.

You hated to see her like this. You were cool to her smoking some weed, you smoke too, every now and then, but seeing her high like this, with all the other strong drinks she takes, or whatever she takes, you couldn't bare to watch.

She grabbed you by the hand and made you face her.

"She's not what I need." She said smirking and licking her lips, staring down at your boobs.

She wasn't usually like this. You barely flirted with each other when she was sober, or at least more sober than the state she's in right now... You wanted to rip her clothes right then and there, but you knew that it was wrong. She only acted like this because she was high. She couldn't possibly be into you like you are into her. There was no way.

Just as you wanted to get back at her, you heard her name being called up on the stage. She stood up, winking at you, with those crazy brown eyes, and went on the stage. After one hour of listening to all the songs you loved, and seeing her let loose on stage, hearing all these boys and girls screaming her name, and other inappropriate things... inappropriate things that you wanted to do with her too, you really wanted to get back home, because you couldn't trust yourself being around her at that moment.

Just as you made your way back to the VIP section, to gather your stuffs and go home, you felt someone grabbing your hand and pulling you closer.

You pushed her, knowing it was Dua, and you turned around and started walking, when you heard her scream behind you.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch?" She asked in a serious and angry tone.

Your face was burning in anger It's one thing to hit you when she was fucked up, but was another to insult you like that just because you didn't want to be one of her hookups, or whatever she was looking for.

"I am a bitch, just not yours." You told her with a serious, yet kinda hurt voice.

"If I wanted a bitch, I'd have bought a dog." She said and looked you dead in the eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked raising your voice, but barely audible, because the music was loud enough to cover up your conversation.

"It meanssssss, I don't want you to be my bitch YN." She said and waiting for your reaction.

"No, just a one night stand, then." You said and tried to walk away again, rolling your eyes.

"YN!" You heard her scream behind you just as you made your way to the back exit because it was closer and you really needed to get away from her.

You walked outside and took a deep breath of fresh air, and heard her shut the door behind her and call your name again.

"What now huh? What does one of the world most biggest popstar want from me again??" You asked being sarcastic and furious.

"Oh, so I'm not Dua to you anymore... I see" She said looking hurt.

"Just stop acting like you give a shit. Go back to your sluts. I'm going home. Have a good night." You said and walked away.

"Yeah, that's right. Walk away. That's what you do best."

She said and it felt like something hit you.

"What did you just say to me?" You asked her, wanting to slap her so badly, but somehow you managed to hold yourself back.

"Everytime I try to make a move, you walk away. Don't act like you don't want me too." She said.

"You only want me when you're wasted, that's why I walk away."

"That's because I only has the courage to hit on you when I'm fucked up." She said and left you without breath.

"Courage?? Please. You're Dua fucking Lipa remember? You can literally have anyone you want in a wink of an eye." You said and rolled your eyes again. Knowing it pisses her off.

"Yeah, except you." She said and glazed into your eyes.

"Just stop. You have any idea how hard it is for me not to jump on you right now?" You said and looked down at the ground, afraid to look her in the eyes after what you just said.

"Yes, I actually know." She said lifting your chin up and kissing you hard.

You were shook at first, but you wanted this so bad, you couldn't stop. You jumped and she caught you, holding you by your butt. She walked to the wall, with you in her arms, kissing you like her life depended on it. Your back was pressed against the wall. She broke the kiss and looked into your eyes with lust and desire.

You put your hand on her jeans buttons, which made her smirk, and kiss you again. You thanked God you wore a dress that night.

"Dua" you moaned between kisses and she smirked.

"Yes, princess" She said.

"I want you" You said and felt her hand, moving your underwear to the side.

"Your wish is my command." She said pushing into you. You felt like she wasn't joking when she said she wanted you so bad. Her eyes were burning with so much lust and desire at that point. She put two fingers in you and began thrusting harder and faster while looking you in the eyes. With every thrust, you felt your back more pressed to the wall, her leaving hickeys all over your neck. Your hands were in her hair, while she moaned your name with her face on your neck.

After you came all over her fingers, and she looked at you like she was in love, she let you down from her arms, but continued kissing you. When your legs hit the ground, you felt so sore, you could barely stand up. And she saw that.

"Wow, I can't believe I just fucked the shit out of you to the point where you can barely stand." She said smirking with a cocky look on her face.

"I don't know. Maybe we should go for round two" You said leaning for a kiss but barely touching her lips, teasing her.

"And three, and four, and five..." She continued saying while she lifted you up, and carried you to her car.

"Put me down you freak" you said laughing and patting her back.

~~~~~~~

Heyoooo Peeps, lol I know dis chapter kinda
crazy and shit but don't forget to vote if you like tho (it'll mean a lot to my insecure ass) lol! Love you!!

Heyoooo Peeps, lol I know dis chapter kindacrazy and shit but don't forget to vote if you like tho (it'll mean a lot to my insecure ass) lol! Love you!!