i.

(Season One Episode One)

(Extreme Aggressor)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Washington, D.C.

Nicolette and Spencer Reid sat on their couch in their apartment, next to each other with a blanket over them as they both read different books.

Nicolette ran her eyes over the last line of the book and shut it close. She tossed her book onto the coffee table leaning her head on Spencer's shoulder as he continued to read his book.

Spencer's hand automatically went up to her hair as he gently played with it, Nicolette slowly began following asleep on his shoulder, just as a phone went off.

Nicolette opened her eyes and reached for the phone on the coffee table answering it, as Spencer looked up from his book.

"Reid's" She coldly said into the phone, listening to the other side of the phone before she nodded and hung up.

"Time for work." Nicolette sarcastically said to her twin, who chuckled at his sister.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How about Andrew? It's greek for valiant." Hayley Hotchner asks as she looks through a book of names, sitting on the bed a few months pregnant.

"Let's call Him... Sergio." Aaron Hotchner suggests towards his wife while building the crib.

Hayley laughs in amusement, "Please tell me your kidding."

He smiles suggesting another name, "Butch?"

"How about Donald?" Hayley asked while continuing looking through the book.

"Hans?" Aaron questioned.

"No! wait, wait, um ... ok. Gideon." She said seriously with a smile.

"Not a chance." Aaron denied shaking his head.

Hayley chuckles, " it's Hebrew. Look what it means.It's perfect Gideon Hotchner."

"No." Aaron replied back.

"Yes." She insisted.

"No." He said smiling leaning forward to kiss her.