Pushing the xenomorph out of the way, I climbed off her.

Yipeeeeeeeeee she was gone.

You fell to your knees in amazement. However, no tears of joy came.

Footsteps alerted you to the way you had come in. Grabbing your gun you aimed it at where you thought the noise would reveal itself.

And soon enough it revealed itself.

Out came a yautja, again not just any, but him. Of course, it was him with his warm tones on his skin, his toned abs, his toned series of clicks.

He walked up to you

He walked up to you. Kneeling to not tower over you so much, he let out some more clicks. Of course, you knew nothing of what he was saying.

After seeing the confusion on your face, he brought his hand up to the bottom of his mask and clicked a button.

"Forgot to turn this on" he snarled, he then looked directly at you with his mask. "did you do this?"

You nodded, having your ability to talk taken away by a clump in your throat and arousal elsewhere.

He turned to the degrading corpse of a queen and back to you.

Then he reached out to you, of course, you flinched, however, he was just faster than your sudden movement. Gripping your face, he felt the long gash you had on your cheek. You hadn't even realised you had sustained such a wound due to your adrenalin.

Since your adrenalin levels were climbing downwards, the pain levels were climbing upwards- and with his touch, you suddenly felt like screaming and crawling away.

Here is where the tears came out., along with some muffled screams from your hand over your mouth.

His hand retracted, grabbing something on his belt.

Oh no.

No.. not again. No.

You fell on ur ass, by now blood had soaked the right side of your uniform and even got in your hair.

not that stupid gel please, although you said nothing, your eyes were pleading. nothing stopped him from applying the horrid gel, you began to spaz around trying to deal with the pain. the pain, in this case, was just too much.

two big hands hurled you into the air and into the chest of the creature, where its large arms then surrounded you- in an attempt to stop you from hurting yourself. you struggled for at least 5 minutes in pure pain.

.

.

.

"Feeling better Oo'man?"

you panted as the pain began to leave your body, as if it had never been there in the first place. sweat went down your cheek, or was it a tear? you didn't know. the blood on your clothing now felt cold.

then you closed your eyes- curling up into the warmth that surrounded you. 

-you fainted-

-you fainted-