41 | Villains Unite

Start from the beginning

"Good choice." Master Fu smiled at me before closing the miracle box. "Once the battle is done, return the miraculous to me."

"Will do Master Fu."

"Be careful out there, I've never seen villains as powerful as this before. I will go into hiding just in case but make sure you and your team carefully think about how you are going to put an end to this commotion as I assure you, it won't be easy." Master Fu's brows furrowed slightly.

"We'll try our best to restore Paris to its original peaceful state." I smiled before making my way to the door. "Stay safe Master." And with that, I made my way back to the warzone once more.

It's time to get these miraculous to their owners.

They were probably somewhere all over the city and there was no way I was going to go right into the danger zone so I did the next best thing. I took out my bug phone and dialled Alya's number.

She picked up almost immediately. "...Ladybug?"

"Hi Alya, where are you? Paris needs Rena rouge."

"I'm heading to the south underground entrance."

"Got it, I'll be there soon."

I ended the call and was about to call Nino but realised they would probably be together anyways as those two love birds are practically inseparable.

At least it makes my life easier I guess.

The sounds of Electra-girl and Static laughing filled my ears once again. I can't lie, their laughs are creepy. It could haunt me for days.

I made my way to the underground station and began looking for Alya and Nino. I spotted them and signalled for them to come.

If I came any closer it people would've figured out their identities so I signalled them from a distance.

The civilians were all pretty worried, hugging their family members or crying so I don't think very many people noticed me.

Hold on a minute, what about all the people who have been injured? We need to keep the villains far away from the hospital so they can be treated. Although my miraculous Ladybug fixes most physical problems, It doesn't fix mental or emotional problems.

And even so, the body would still have to recover from the injuries. My miraculous ladybug can't fix the fact that the civilians may have been injured. It doesn't have that power.

I need the hospital to remain open at all cost in case me or my team need to take emergency stops there.

At least the hospitals are on the outskirts of the city and not in the centre of the city.

But injured civilians would need transport to the hospitals before we can take on the villains. We had to do that asap.

"Hey Ladybug." Alya smiled, a small frown on her lips.

"As you two can see this battle has really escalated and me and Chat Noir need some backup. We need Carapace and Rena rouge." I spoke quietly to them making sure no one else could hear us.

A lightening bolt struck a tree close to us setting it ablaze and making a loud thundering sound.

"Let's go." I signalled the couple to follow me and we ran to a close alleyway and I gave the two their miraculous.

They quickly transformed. "Rena, Carapace, I need to go and give Viperion his Miraculous. I need you two to help Chat by making sure all Parisians have left there households and have either left the city or gone to the undergrounds for safety."