"Seraphina,"

"No, he will hurt me. He w.. will kill me too. He.. "

"Arzal will kill himself before even thinking about killing you, Seraphina,"

She stopped, hearing him.

"Arzal will never kill you, at any cost but he is capable of killing each and every person you loved and cared about,"

More tears filled into her eyes because it was true but why? Why her?

"But why? Why me?" She screamed at him.

"Because he has become obsessed with you and his obsession for you knows no boundaries and limits of sanity,"

Her soul froze. Her heartbeat dropped. Nicklaus walked towards her and then gazed into her teary blue eyes.

"You have become His Forbidden Obsession. A kind of obsession for which he is capable of killing his own self and any other human too," Nicklaus uttered

A sob broke out from her mouth. She shrugged her head and started stuttering.

"I won't g.. go back to him. Never. He will a.. again... "

"If he wanted, he could have done much worse to you, Seraphina. Even today, when you fell unconscious but he didn't," Nicklaus spoke with a firm tone.

"I am not justifying his actions, Seraphina because they are beyond justifiable but I just want you to know the aftermaths of what you have triggered inside him by trying to escape from him,"

Her blood ran cold. She looked at him, terrified.

"And this aftermath is going to harm your brother, Nathan the most,"

Her soul ached in pain. In her fear, she forgot, her brother was still caged in his hold.

Seraphina joined her hands before him and spoke, crying.

"Pl.. Please save my brother. Pl.. Please stop all of this. Please h... help me... please, " She begged him.

Nicklaus clutched her joined palms and gazed straight into her glossy eyes.

"The only way to stop all of this and save your brother from him is, to give up to him, Seraphina,"

She turned speechless, at his statement.

"Because the more you will try to go against him, try to fight him, the more he will ruin and hurt the things you love, " Nicklaus said, completely aware of how immoral his advice was but he knew that was the only way to stop that deadly game of his obsession.

"Give up to fighting him, Seraphina because that's the only way to stop all of this,"

She had no words to utter to him in return. She was shocked. She was startled.

"And now, get back to him and try to stop him from doing one more irrationality of hurting your brother,"

Her eyes enlarged in bewilderment.

"Yes, he is going to hurt your brother, Seraphina because you have triggered his weakness by trying to escape from him, so he will do the same with you in return but only you can stop him."

Her eyes burnt up in tears, making Nicklaus feel extremely guilty. He palmed her face delicately and softly stared into her eyes.

"Accept that sinner as yours, Seraphina, because he can be your most beautiful dream and your worst nightmare too. It all depends what you want him to be for you,"

Seraphina just peered at him, silently

"And now get back to him and stop him before it becomes too late," Nicklaus said, making her slowly close her eyes and unclenched her palms which she had fisted till now.