Away From You

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

A tendril of chill ran down her spine when she felt his warm lips smashing against her soft ones and started feeding on them like he was a voracious beast, who was dying to consume her existence in whole.

Her eyes filled with more tears because there was nothing soft and gentle about his kiss. It was dominating, aggressive, sinful just like him.

Seraphina tried her best to fight, to stop him but his anger had blinded him and had blocked his all senses. He was not capable of hearing her loud sobbing.

He gripped her jaw more firmly and twisted her wrists more, making her back to arch . With every inch of her defiance, his tormenting over her turned more aggressive and punishing.

He sucked on her delicate lips hungrily and Seraphina hissed badly when he dug his teeth on her lower lip. It hurted her terribly but he still didn't stop and her existence turned into ice when he released her jaw and pulled her bra's strings down.

Seraphina started throwing her legs in protest because her hands were caged but he captured her legs in between his thighs. He shoved his tongue inside her mouth and squeezed her soft bosom a little roughly, making her whimper.

Her entire body was aching and hurting because of her continuous struggles and now her breathing started turning uneven because his mouth wasn't letting her to breathe.

Seraphina felt like she was about to pass out . Her eyes were about to get shut when she felt his palm ,which was tainting her breast, were now trailing more down and then he clutched the hem of her panties.

Seraphina bursted out crying when he slightly pulled down her panties because now she had lost her every hope to get saved from his destruction .

She started crying and weeping loudly against his mouth, her body started shivering which made him stop his hand from pulling down her panties .

He detached his mouth from her and slightly pulled back and looked at her face, where he saw her breathing heavily, her eyes were shut . Warm tears were flowing down from her closed eyes. Her cheeks and nose had reddened. Her pouty shimmering lips had turned crimson and more swollen because of his abruptness on them.

Seraphina was sobbing badly when she felt him release her pinned wrists and then heard his dangerously lower voice in her ear.

"If I want I can f#ck you right here, right now until you bleed and lose your senses in pain, Seraphina and nobody would even dare to question me, not even your own f#cking brother, "

His obnoxious words were like venom to her ears.

"And if I just want to play with you then I would have gotten done playing with you that night when you were alone with me, in my house, unconscious, " He groaned in her ear.

Her heart ached, processing his words because somehow he was right. If he had just wanted her body, he could have tainted it that night, but he didn't instead he had taken care of her.

"And now, listen to me really very carefully. You are going to do as I say without even thinking about defying me for once, Sera, "

Seraphina didn't dare to open her mouth and just felt his warm breathing crushing over her skin.

"Now you are going to persuade your brother to leave this country and go abroad for the project and you will willingly come to my house and are going to live with me, " His voice was lacing with a deadly threat.

He stuck out his tongue and wiped it over her earlobe, making her fist her palms and shut her eyes more tightly.

"And if this time, you think about showing your bravery to me by neglecting my words, Sera then first I was just trying to take your brother away from you for a couple of months but if you dared to deny me then… . " He halted and lifted his face.