The Very Second

**✿❀ ❀✿**

His long and heavy strides continued to proceed towards her room. His jaw was set whereas his gaze was blazing when he pushed the door and entered her room but his gaze didn't find her there.

His eyes scanned every corner of that room but she wasn't there which made him more angry. He was about to yell her name but stopped when he heard the door of the bathroom to get opened and there she walked out from it.

He immediately scanned her entire body where he found her wearing her nightwear, a plain black shorts and top. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun. Hair strands were falling on her completely bare face, which was looking more pale than she already was.

As soon as her eyes fell on him, Seraphina downcast her eyes and without giving any kind of reaction, she walked towards the bed and her silence and ignorance pushed his limits more badly.

But he tried to deal with her calmly. He stepped further inside her room and spoke

"Why haven't you eaten anything yet? "

Seraphina ,who was making the bed in order to sleep, stopped hearing his question.

"I don't have an appetite, " She replied, curtly and without looking at him and that was enough for him to start losing his calmness.

He walked further closer to her and stood beside her.

"So you don't have an appetite for almost the whole day? "

Hearing his exasperating voice, Seraphina could clearly sense that now his patience was leaving him but she still didn't look at him and answered him while unfolding the quilts.

"Yes, I don't have, "

And as soon as she answered, she found him to grip her arm and forcefully spun her. Her azure eyes finally met with his flaming grey eyes.

"Stop playing this f#cking game with me, Sera, because it won't end well for you, Princess, " He warned her , while peering into her eyes.

Seraphina slightly clenched her jaw at his words and retorted back, fearlessly.

"Playing with people , their weaknesses and feelings is your hobby, Mr Grayson not mine, "

Arzal gripped her arm more firmly, making her slightly hissed in pain. He pulled her more close to him and gawked into her courageous blue orbs.

"So this naive mouth of yours has started to run finally, within just one day of coming here? " He questioned her through his gritted teeth.

Hearing him calling her that hurted her beyond any limits of bearance but Seraphina held back her emotions and uttered.

"If you want you can command it to shut ,as now I am your slave. I will have to obey your each and every word or else you will hurt my brother, right? So tell me, Mr Grayson, if you want me to keep my mouth shut then I will keep it shut, "

Her every word was triggering his sanity but Seraphina had decided not to halt herself this time.

"I have never thought a person could be this inhumane and heartless. I still don't know what intentions you have that you are doing all of this ,that for those intentions you took my everything away from me just in a mere matter of seconds, Mr Grayson, " Her voice started shivering as tears gathered into her eyes.

And he just stared at her, wordlessly.

"From the past 15 years, I hadn't lived a moment without Nate and his protection , love, care and security . He is my mamma, he's my papa. He's my entire family, my best friend, my entire world but in a mere second, you took my entire world away from me, how could you be this much heartless? What exactly have I done to you that you're giving me this much pain? You're hurting me this much badly? " A tear slipped down from her cheeks at the end of her words.