The Malicious Sinner

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"But I am not done with you yet, Princess,"

Her body shivered, hearing his husky voice in her ear and feeling his burly body getting pressed against her back.

Seraphina gulped, feeling his warmth. She started struggling and stuttering.

"L.. Leave me, M.. Mr Grayson,"

But her words made him tighten his arms around her abdomen.

"I don't like it when you call me that," He uttered, making her confused.

"It feels like we're strangers," He confessed and she scoffed in annoyance.

"And that's what we both are, Mr Grayson, "
But she immediately regretted her daring words, when he spun her around in a second and pressed their bodies together.

The darkness in his gaze had shown her how much her words had displeased him.

"Really? We're strangers, Sera? " He calmly whispered against her lips but she could clearly sense the deadliness lacing in his voice, but this time, she remained unaffected by his anger.

"Yes, Mr Grayson. We're strangers. You're a stranger to me,"

Arzal clenched his jaw but he liked watching that fire burning in those innocent blue eyes. It tempted him to a painful extent.

He leaned his face closer to her, almost brushing his lips against her.

"But I don't remember, trusting a stranger to the extent of submitting your entire self to him,"

Seraphina felt a pang in her heart because she knew what he actually meant by his statement. She had really submitted to him that day in her room when she was almost naked and he had bragged in her house.

"I don't remember, letting a stranger kiss the life out of you, " He spat, gawking into her blue eyes.

"I don't remember, f#cking desiring a stranger, Seraphina Miller, "

Tears pricked into her eyes in anger. Seraphina clenched her jaw and snapped.

"I have never desired you. I can never desire a heartless man like you,"

A vicious grin crept on his face, hearing her. His hand trailed upward where he grabbed her nape and tugged her face upward with a bit force, making her slightly hissed.

"Really? You want me to believe that or you're trying to convince yourself, Sera, that you have never desired a man like me, " He smirked, turning her eyes more watery.

He pressed his lips on her nose pin and cooed against her skin.

"But let me tell you a secret, Princess. You want me, your body desires me as much as I want and desire you,"

A warm tear rolled down from her cheeks because his words were true. The effect he and his touch had over her was undeniable and terrifying for her.

He brushed his lips on her tear and then looked into her glossy eyes by lifting his face slightly.

"If I just strip each and every piece of your clothes right here, right now and then..." He smirked devilishly, turning her eyes more glossy in shame and fear.

"Started ruining and tainting your chastity, your body won't even think about defying or denying me or my touch, Princess, " He shamelessly announced and she just gazed at him.

His eyes travelled down to her slightly parted lips.

"This beautiful mouth of yours will gladly scream and moan my name in pain and pleasure, "