t w e n t y o n e.

Letter to the best friend of the world:

I have a lot to explain to you, I think, because you are not my messages.

I don't know what I want to say first.

Well. Do you still remember that I told you that my cousin was moving here?

You saw me with boys, he was one of them, I guess.

Well, mom has told me that I have to spend more time with him. And I know that it isn't an excuse, because I could invite you, but his friends aren't... your type. Don't ask me, little Sherlock Holmes, I just don't think that they're good for you.

It's ironic; he has made more friends in one week than me in three years. It sounds funny, doesn't it?

But I have you, the best best friend of the world, and that's enough.

Please, forgive me, forgive me, forgive me.

I have searched you in class, but you arrive so fast and when I search you you're not there... Are you avoiding me, aren't you? Little Lu... That hurts.

Just imagine me with the best puppy face and think about forgiving this poor boy.

I miss you, Lulu.

Those boys aren't anything comparing them to you.

Nobody is like you, little Luli.

Ps. I would like to see you at the park today after classes. We can scare away children singing songs, or we can bother dates, or, I know! We can scare birds like when we were young, do you still remember?

Yours faithfully,

Your best friend (Just because maybe you don't remember me, Sebastian, call me whatever you want but I prefer the first option)

a/n: I'm dying inside, this is too cute and adorable :(. This was a longer one, but not all of them are going to be like this, they're all different. Thank you so much for that 8k reads, it means the world, so thank you! Comment your opinion, especially on this one ;).