Questions and Answers.

Hey guys, how are you??! 

Here you have the Questions and Answers part! I hope you like it. And thanks again for taking the time to make your questions! :).

First of all, I'm answering some of the questions that you made me a long time ago:

1. Have you ever had an experience like the one in the story? Being in love with your best friend, I mean.

No, I have never been in love with my best friend. Ok, when we were young I think we liked each other, but now that we've grown up there's no feeling between us but friendship. She loves Lauren Jauregui and I love Troye Sivan so... Omg.

2. Are Lizbeth (the original writer) and you best friends?

Best friends no, we're internet best friends. But there's Dani too, we're like a threesome of internet best friends, I don't know it's weird.

3. When will you update the story? I can't wait.

I always update as soon as I can, I love posting these chapters, reading your comments and seeing some new readers starting the story. It's so exciting for me.

4. Is the story finished?

No!!! It's not, there are like 15 chapters more or less left. And I can't wait to post them, because you'll fall in love.

And now these are the questions you made in the THANK YOU +surprise part:

1. @cadmiume: Thank you so much for translating this.This is one of my top 5 favorites on Wattpad.

Thank you so much for reading it! It means the world to me. I hope to see you in my new projects too ;)

2. @seafoamed: is your first language Spanish? Like you live in a Spanish-speaking country but you decided to learn English?

Of course, Spanish is my fist language. English is a language that everyone studies at school, so yes, I learn English at school, at an academy and watching tv shows.

3. @girl870: What's your favorite movie at the moment?

I'm not a great fan of films but to me the best movies so far are The Hunger Games and The Lord of The Rings.

4. @PennyXM: what made you read this book and translate it?

When I read it in Spanish I fall in love. Due to this book I started speaking with my now internet best friend Lizbeth (@booksforevah, the original Spanish writer). So, I ask her if I could translate the book and she let me yes, so that's it :D

5. @KtiK_blue: If you were Lu would you tell Sebas you like him?

Ok, this is weird because I'm a boy but if I were her, I would definitely tell him. If you like someone, as I see it, and if you don't know if that person loves you or likes you too the best thing you can do is tell that person. You can't be always thinking about or dreaming about someone that doesn't give a f*ck about you, the best thing you can do is tell that person and face the consequences. So, yes, I would tell him.

6. @shy_type16: what happened to Patrick? Is this like based on real life? Or is it fan fiction?

Patrick is ok, we will know more about him in the next chapters ajfhjakfa. I'm afraid that this is just fiction; it's not based on real life.

And this is all; I hope you liked the Questions and Answers part.

I will see you soon, loves you,

-Xabi.