o n e h u n d r e d a n d t w e n t y s i x.

Hi, best friend.

This is weird. I'm not used to write anything, anything except the notes we throw in class, those and the text messages. I don't even copy the homework! And you know it, because you remind me it every day. But that's not the point.

I love you, Lu.

Not like a little sister or a friend. I love you.

You are special, Lu. I have always known it, but it wasn't this way until some months ago when I realised how important you were for me.

When you started dating him, I felt... so jealous. You can't imagine how jealous I was when he took your hand, or when he kissed you, or when he told you all that true lovely stuff. In the beginning I just tried to convince myself that it was just "big brother's jealousy". You know. But it wasn't that. I realised that I wanted to be in his place.

I wanted to take your hand.

I wanted to kiss you.

I wanted to tell you how beautiful you were, because you are, Lu. You are perfect.

You are beautiful and you know me like nobody does. You support me even when you don't agree with me. You love me just because I'm me. For me you're not like the other girls. You're better than them. You're my favorite girl.

I love you too, Lu.

And I don't know what are we doing with our lives.

If I would known that...

How many time have we lost, my little girl?

I know that in this moment you don't know what to do and you're nervous. And you look like a tomato. But don't worry; you're a super cute tomato.

I don't want anybody to be hurt.

I know you. You're altruistic, and it is one of the things that I love the most about you. You don't care only about you. You care about everybody.

I want you to be happy, Luli. With me or not (But personally I would love the idea of us being happy together).

I'll tell you something:

"Listen to your heart. It always knows the answer, even though sometimes we just want to confuse it"

Whatever is your decision, I want you to know that you will always have me.

Loves you,

Your best friend, Sebas.

a/n: Did you like this note?

I have to say that this story and you guys have become part of me lately and getting closer and closer to the end it's hard for me. Truly, thank you for all the support. I hope that when these little adventure ends you will continue by my side.
I love you all so so so much.

(Ps. Sorry if there are some mistakes, I'm posting this chapter as fast as I can because here in Spain is quite late and I have to go to bed because of school tomorrow. Hugs and kisses💖-Xabi).