My friends were about to go off on him, but I signaled my hand to stop them.

"My decision is final, and it's what it has always been. I am never leaving what I have now. You can try and use your words all you want, but it doesn't work on me. How many times do I have to stress to you that I am not interested! Even if I wasn't taken at the moment, I would never date a hero. Even if we were the last people on Earth I wouldn't date you! You have made yourself such a menacing creep, and that cannot be reversed."

"Oh come on Y/N, you would love to be a hero. You know it's what your mother wanted. Why, I'm sure she's extremely disappointed in you. She never wanted you to end up like this. Why couldn't you have just made her happy?"

I began twitching and my friends stood in horror.

"Don't talk about me, or my mother, that way ever again."

Something took over me and I did the unspeakable.

I ripped off his goggles and stepped on them, crushing them to bits. I took the bag off his head and ripped it to shreds.

He was blonde and had blue eyes. It wasn't attractive though, and even if he was, once I'm done, he wouldn't be.

I ran towards him and choked him, punching him in the nose so hard that you could hear a snap.

I'm sure I broke his nose, and I'm glad I did. I then kicked him in the gut and he fell over.

I breathed heavily and Dr. Flug and Demencia had to drag me away so I didn't do anything else.

Once we got far enough away, Dr. Flug turned me to face him and he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/N, don't listen to anything he said. Your mom would be so proud of you. And you are exactaly where you are meant to be. I'm sure if she were here right now, she would engulf you in a hug and praise you on how amazing you are and how far you have made it."

"Yeah Y/N, you are literally so cool! That Slug guy must also have critters in his brain that prevent him from respecting you." Demencia agreed with Dr. Flug.

5.0.5 walked over and started a group hug with me in the center.

"Thanks guys. I'm so glad I have people that always have my back."

We walked back to Black Hat's house.

"Wait a second. Y/N still hasn't done my dare!" Demencia pointed out.

My eyes widened, "Oh no."

I darted inside and she ran after me, Dr. Flug and 5.0.5 trailing behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Dr. Slug POV)
I limped all the way back to White Hat's mansion and Hyperthymesia opened the door for me.

6.0.6 and (opposite name) rushed to my sides.

"Omg what happened to you Sluggy?"
(Opposite name) checked all over me for other injuries."

As she put tissues on my nose to stop the bleeding, White Hat went to us.

"I can see your plan to get a new friend didn't work?"

"Of course it didn't you imbecile. She's been brainwashed by them. Why them of all people? I'm sick of people getting in the way. If I can't get what I want, no one can."

I stood up and (opposite name) let me lean on her for support.

"Why Dr. Slug, we can not harm people. It's not very heroic."

"Well, Mr nice guy, what we need to do cannot be done in a heroic manner."

"What exactaly do you plan on doing?"

"We need to destroy them. All of them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N POV)
After we finished Truth or Dare, we told Black Hat what happened.

"My my my what have you gotten into?"

"It's not our fault! That Slug keeps bothering me and it's gone way too far!"

"Oh no, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. You know us villains love to ruin things. If I know anything about my brother, he will suggest to have a fair battle. I wouldn't be surprised if we received an invitation soon."

Speak of the devil, we heard a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a note addressed to all of us.

'Dear Black Hat & Company, I have a fellow employee who has wanted to bring war on you for sometime. I being my peaceful self tried to make a compromise, but he would not settle. I did manage to convince him to let you all have a few days to strategise. I do not wish for either of our demise, but I could not say no to my close friend. Now, in this envelope are notecards addressed to each of you. They are written by your counterparts and they requested you read them in privacy. Good luck.
-White Hat'

I picked up the one addressed to me.
"Dear Y/N, I thought we were beasties! How could you take my Sluggy away from me! It's even worse because you denied his love. I would give everything for him to treat me like that. I am so jealous, and I will let it all out on you. Until then, enjoy your time left. -(opposite name) </3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Demencia POV)
I SURRENDER. -HYPERTHYMESIA ☠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(5.0.5 POV, he speaks English in his head)
I looked to see a bad drawing of me and my family with x's for eyes, signaling we were dead.

On top of the paper read "me no like u" and I felt like I was about to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Dr. Flug POV)
I was more scared than anyone else on what my note would read.

Flug, you have made a grave mistake. If it wasn't for you existing, Y/N would be mine. I would have all my dreams coming true, with Y/N by my side. But no! You just had to prance around and get your grimmy hands on her. How pathetic you are. She doesn't even know how you look under the bag. I'm sure you're uglier than your personality. I hope you know you're getting it worse than everyone else combined. Thankfully for you, White Hat forced me to give you a couple days to think you have the upper hand. Plan ad much as you want, but nothing will keep us from being triumphant. Be in the center of town, in 3 days, at 7pm, just in time for sundown. The winner will rise as the sun falls. Until then, spend your final days making the most of it.

We all looked up from our letters and at eachother.

"S-slug said he wants us t-to be in the town center at 7pm i-in three days."

Y/N grabbed my hands reassuringly.

"Don't worry Flug, I have a plan..."