She leans down again but I press my hand softly against her, stopping her from doing so.

"Did you change your mind?", she asks without any judgement in her voice.

I shake my head no but brush my fingers carefully over the bandage right under her breast.

"You're still injured. Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to hurt you.", I whisper.

She chuckles. "I'm good."

Y/n connects our lips in another passionate kiss. She bites my bottom lip and I gasp at the sudden pain but she runs her tongue over the spot, slipping past my parted lips.

Her right hand kneads my clothed breast and I begin to grind against her knee.

"I need more.", she groans against my lips and pulls back. "Is that a good shirt?"

"I- no.", I shake my head. It's just a plain white shirt.

"Good."

Her arm muscles flex as she tears the fabrics and throws the torn shirt to her own. I arch my back as she reaches beneath me and unclasps my bra. She groans at the sight of my bare body.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful."

I dig my fingers into her shoulders as I pull her down on me again. My mouth falls open as she trails kisses down my neck. She moves down to my breast. Her right hand kneading my breast as her mouth sucks on my left nipple, her tongue flicking over the sensitive skin. The action makes a wave of wetness rush downwards and I roll my hips harder against her knee. She moves her mouth to my right breast, giving it the same attention.

I run my hands through her hair, pushing her slightly downwards, urging her to the place I need her the most.

Y/n chuckles. "So desperate."

She crawls back to pull down my jeans and panties in one swift motion, leaving me completely bare in front of her. She lowers herself again and presses kisses on my thighs, teasing me every time she skips the place I want her to be.

"Y/n, please.", I whimper.

"Please, what?", she grins at me cockily.

"Please fuck m-." I let out a strangled moan as she closes her lips around my clit, sucking on the sensitive bundle of nerves. She hums at the taste, sending vibrations through my body.

She slides one finger inside my heat, then another. Curling her fingers inside me with each thrust, hitting my g-spot over and over again. My panting increases with every movement.

"I'm so close.", I gasp, my walls clenching around her fingers.

"Come for me.", Y/n whispers and with one final thrust I tumble over the edge.

My mouth falls open and I squeeze my eyes shut as wave after wave crashes down on me.

Y/n crawls up my body, pushing my hair off my sweaty face. She props herself up on her elbow and watches me come down from my high. Her fingers tracing imaginary lines on my collarbone.

I slowly open my eyes only to find her longing gaze already on me. Her thumb brushes over my cheekbone as she cups my face and connects our lips for a short loving kiss.

"How do you feel, my love?"

"Amazing.", I breathe out.

"Good.", she grins. "Are you tired?"

"No."

How could I be? Her burning gaze sets my skin on fire. I melt under her touch, feeling more alive and awake than I've ever felt before.

"Good.", she repeats. "I know I've missed the day you've wanted to spend with me but I promise you that I will make it up to you the whole night."

"You better do."

She only grins and picks me up, carrying me to her bedroom.

---

A/N: Hey guys, I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry for it. I've lost my motivation to continue this story at some point but I'm not someone who quits easily and I really want to finish this book. Although I don't know yet if I just make this shorter than planned and save us all some drama. We'll see.

I hope you liked this chapter. It's the first time that I've written smut and I feel kinda weird about it.

How are you though? If you have any suggestions for the next chapters, let me know.

Don't forget to eat and to drink.

See you in the next chapter👋🏻