Chapter 35

Lizzie POV

After we finally made it official that we're together, Y/n seems to burst of happiness. It radiates from her like sun rays and her wide smile lights up the only dimly lit corridor. I'm still mad though that she spent her whole day with Hailee. I don't trust her around Y/n. But these thoughts leave my head as soon as Y/n leans in again, her sweet lips capturing mine in a passionate kiss. She tastes like donuts and her hair smells like the sea.

"Don't you want to let me in your apartment?", I whisper.

Her eyes briefly leave mine to look around as if she only now realizes that we're still in the corridor.

"Oh yes, of course."

She searches for her key and opens up the door. In the meantime I'm picking up the flowers and the cake and follow her inside her apartment. I've only been once here before on Casey's date of death. Y/n was completely broken. I've never seen her like this before. Her pain hurt me like I didn't know was possible. It isn't really a fond memory of mine but I think it was the start of the deeper connection we share. Being vulnerable around each other is beautiful but also terrifying. Important is that no one takes advantage of situations like this one.

I put the cake on the kitchen counter and Y/n gets a vase for the flowers.

"They're truly beautiful.", she comments.

I just smile in response and look around her small apartment. It's nicely decorated and cute pictures of her and her friends are everywhere to be found. I really like the open room design. The kitchen just merges into the living room in which a green leather couch and a small TV invite you to a cozy movie marathon. Although I can also imagine us doing ... other things on that couch.

Y/n suddenly appears behind me. Her warm hands settle down on my hips as she pulls me closer to her. My back now pressed against her front.

"Do you like it?", she whispers.

Her hot breath fans over my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I only nod. My stomach tingling with anticipation of what's about to come next. She pushes my hair over one shoulder, her nails scratching my skin slightly while doing so. My eyes flutter close as I feel her lips pressing kisses against my neck. I bite my lip to suppress a moan as she sucks on my pulse point and runs her tongue over the stinging spot soothingly.

I turn around, our breasts pressed against each other as she grabs my waist and pulls me close. I kiss her hungrily. My tongue invades her mouth, a satisfied hum leaving her lips.

She taps on my thigh, so I jump. She catches me easily. Her strong arms keeping me in place as if I was as light as a feather. Her hands rest on my ass, squeezing occasionally making me moan into the kiss.

Y/n walks us to her couch, letting me down carefully without breaking the kiss. Her knee finding its way between my legs. The sudden friction against my clit lights a fire in my stomach.

Her dilated pupils stare right into mine, as Y/n leans back slightly.

"Tell me what you want."

"You.", I whisper. "I want all of you."

If possible her eyes get even darker. She sits up and takes her shirt off, throwing it mindlessly behind her. My eyes wander slowly over her body, moving over the swell of her breasts to her toned stomach. She seems to enjoy it, bathing in my attention. I run my hands over her stomach, nails scraping her delicate skin. Her muscles tense under my touch.