Vlll

* 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘪 have 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 , 𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳." ( read saved my new box ;).

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦
𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 .

my alarm had went off and i was confused on why it did but i had a hair and nail appointment today and azaylin made the appointments for me .

she said we had alot planned for our special day , and tbh she never told me what we was doing so i'm kinda nervous .

i got up and got comfy clothes since ima be sitting in the chair for a long time , i got me some biker shorts and my Tupac graphic tee .

and went in the bathroom and played some music on my bluetooth speaker .

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳 .

( AN: if you don't know how to wash yo ass at this big ass then get help )

45 minutes later i get out the shower in gets dressed and blow dries my hair .

and grabbed my keys and was on my way to my hair appointment.

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦

i woke up and realized it was time to get things ready.

i texted yasmine goodmorning and she told me it back and told me that she was getting her hair done .

i knew it was gonna take a few hours so i got up and got ready .

i went downstairs and saw my mom watching tv and i was kinda shocked she was home .

"goodmorning momma " i said and gave her a hug and she told me it back and gave me a hug back and i grabbed my keys and got in the car .

i went to target and got all of the things she likes to eat and play with and drink , and paid i spent 20 something dollars on everything and i really didn't care .

so i got back in the car and thought where else ima go i called a hotel and see if there was any special rooms available and they said yea and went there in bought it and decorated the whole room with pictures of us .

candles roses and gifts i bought from footlocker and bath and beyond and forever 21 and all other types of stores so now i was sitting there thinking about were we was gonna eat .

i called a fancy restaurant and reserved a table and grabbed the card to the hotel and walked out to the car and called yasmine.

hey love " i said to yesmine as she answered .

hey baby , wyd " she said and i looked at her and smiles cause she was so beautiful.

nothing im just making a few runs , you almost done . " i said and she nodded her hair .

we had a quick conversation and told each other we love each other and hung up and i went back to what i was doing , i went home and ate food and took a quick nap.

𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

i was done with my hair and now i was sitting in the car and was on my way to my nail appointment and i was lowkey sleepy and hungry so i got me some food and then drove to my nail appointment.

i ate and then walked in the nail salon and smelled good .

( AN : for some reason i love the smell of the nail salon )

i got my nails done and then i tried to pay but it was already paid for so i smiled and walked to my car .

she paid for my hair and my nails and i appreciated it sooo much cause i didn't have to spend a dime .

even though i don't like when people buy me things , i was on my way home to get ready but got a text from azaylin talking about get some rest and set my alarm for 7:30 pm .

i was happy so i told her i loved her got home and went up to my room wrapped my hair and turned on my red LED lights and tv to spongebob and fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - -

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 ;)

•how y'all think this day gonna go for them ?
• y'all think they gonna be forever?

i really hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter , im sleepy asf .
please comment cause this book finna be over like a couple more chapters in its done ..
i got a new book called SAVED ima start that as soon as this is over .
THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 1.16k Views i am super excited to even be able to see that alot of people read my book 🫶🏾🫶🏾.

- Niya ♡︎.