VI

𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 𝟖:𝟑𝟏 𝐚𝐦

As I was in bed reading watt pad book I heard the door bell so I got outta bed and told my mom I got it since I thought it was azaylin .

My parents don't know about her because my dad is homophobic and i really don't want a azaylin feelings to be hurt .

i answered the door and froze up to who it was , it was my sister Jasmine she hasn't been home due to school shes in college for Hair .

i jumped on her and hugged her really tight , " Jasmine what are you doing here i thought you said you would be here next week " i said so excited to see my sister.

" i lied i said that so i can surprise y'all " she said as mom and dad hugged her very tight i grabbed her bags in took them in her room and my phone buzzed .

i turned around cause i felt like i was being stared at and it was jasmine smiling too hard

i turned around cause i felt like i was being stared at and it was jasmine smiling too hard . " what girl " i said tryna figure out why she being creepy . " who got you smiling like that " she said , i didn't even know i was smiling .

azaylin was making me really happy which is good and i never felt this way about her , my sister thinks its a boy but its really a girl im scared to tell her but ima tell her the truth .

" Her name is Azaylin " i said smiling and i saw her eyes get wide so i got scared at her reaction. " sissy so tell me about her " she said making me feel more comfortable with her .

we talked about school my gf and her soon to be bf and we talked for hours and we even had time to take a nap together..

𝟕:𝟑𝟓 𝐩𝐦 .
𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

So i closed tonight and right im getting ready to go i just got off the phone with shiva and she was hanging with her sister like she said i hate not being around her .

i met her sister on the phone and she looked just like shiva and i was shocked . I clocked out and grabbed my keys and locked up the store and walked to my car ..

as i was walking to my car a girl bumped into two girls i look up and it was Jayla with Kayla and i was confused cause i didn't even know they knew each other.

" Hey azaylin" Jayla said and i hugged her and looked over and kayla was mugging me hard " hey jayla , hey kayla " i said and jayla seemed shocked . i didn't care to see her i cared on why she was with my brothers gf .

" you know kayla " Jayla said and i nodded " oh this is my twin sister " Jayla said and i seen that kayla was smiling , i was even more shocked that , that was her sister i could never even imagine a twin of Kayla but i let them go and told them bye and left .

yeshiva told me to come by her house when i got off so i can just see her and right now i really needed to see my baby , so i drove to her house i love to drive in silence when i get off work .