IV

𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟕:𝟑𝟓 𝐚𝐦
𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

i woke up and kinda confused on where i was , i looked over and seen azaylin sleeping i looked at the time and seen we was hella late to school .

"azaylin wake up " i said and she held me and whispered in my ear "i texted your mom and told her where you was and school was canceled just come here " she said and it gave me chills so i just laid there.

"azaylin " i said and she said hm " nothing " i said i got nervous , i have feelings for her i know she may have feelings for me but i really don't wanna get hurt ... again .

we slept for the whole morning basically and she had got in the shower while i slept cause i didn't get enough sleep since i was overthinking my life away .

- - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐀𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤

so i was at work from 10am to 7pm today i had my regular shift back tbh i wanted to do overtime since i had nothing better to do .

lately i've been stressing you may say take a break get better hour shifts but this is the only thing that keeps me on my feet since me and my gfs break up .

the only person who really car is my siblings , im the second oldest outta my brothers we triplets but i gotta older sister Azaylin shes been happy lately and i love that for her .

i snapped outta my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder and it was a tall 5'10 chocolate man, if you didn't know i'm a masculine Bisexual man so he was fine to me .

" Hello how may i help you " i said trying to see what he wanted i low key wanted to get my day over with.

" Where is the sports stuff " he said i was confused cause its not that hard to find that section when your in walmart so i told him where it was and as i went back to stocking the stuff he tapped me again.

" can i have your number " he said and i looked at him and he had his phone out so i just gave him my number he was attractive .

" there" i said and handed his phone back he was smiling ear to ear and i was kinda blushing so i just looked away and went back to work .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫

i was in the car on my way home from hanging out with yeshiva all day we went out to eat and we went go kart racing .

my feeling for her was growing stronger i didn't know what to do its been a few weeks since we been talking and we never kisses or had sex ..

i cant tell shes growing feelings for me cause she gets jealous at some of the littlest things like if a girl is staring at me , if someone thats a girl says thank you to me anything funny asl she gets jealous and i just laugh ..

before she left she expressed her feelings for me , i was shocked and i expressed mine so rn we are officially in a actual talking stage i just hope i don't get hurt again .

so i snapped outta my thoughts and got home and walked in the house and tyshawn  had a girl here it was jayla and i hugged her and noticed he was rubbing her stomach and my eyes went wide ..

" azaylin shhh " tyshawn said and im just excited i always wanted to be a aunt and he told me and i told them congratulations and i wont say anything .

i walked in my room jumping around that my little brother is having a baby but yk i laid down and got back up and noticed she left her hoodie her and i put it on after i got out the shower.

me and yeshiva go on the phone and had another deep conversation and played 25 questions and we also got to know each other better .

- - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

so i've been laying here watching tv , i was also thinking about my parents . my parents passed when i was younger and i never got to actually have a bond with them .

i'm the only child and it feels really lonely to be alone all the time , i snapped outta my thoughts to having a unknown number call so i answered.

" Hello is this Kayla Moore " some young lady said she sounded young and her voice was kinda shaky so i was kinda worried.

" Yea this is she " i admitted and she started getting more nervous. " i'm Jayla Moore and i was in a foster home for some time and i asked for my birth certificate and it says your my Twin sister " she said i noticed she sounded like she was crying and emotional.

i got emotional because i've always wanted sibling and a sister at that . " why was you in a foster home " i said " cause my mom died when i was little and dad gave me money but he was scared to meet me cause he didnt know if i was his or not " she said and i cried and we had a conversation for that whole night .

                                  𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 : 𝟖𝟗𝟒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 , 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 .