V

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ...
𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

i woke up feeling weak asl me and azaylin been talking for a while and tbh i feel like shes been leading me on .

but ik she likes me alot and shes told me about her past and how she's scared for another relationship and i understand that me too , so ive been just taking it step by step .

i snapped outta my thoughts and notice my phones been going off for a while to the fact my mom came in and yelled at me to answer it so i did .

" hello " i said and i heard is was azaylin and she sounded happy asl , " hey beautiful , get ready get fancy and ill be there at like 2 " she admitted and i lightened up " okay " i said i didn't even question her about it and she hung up .

i got up and got ready and took a long shower and did my routine and then got dressed and i put on a white sweater crop top and grey sweats with white and a hint of brown shoes .

i laid in bed intill she got here

i laid in bed intill she got here ...

- - - - - - - - - - -

𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ( 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 )
𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟓𝐩𝐦

at the moment i was putting me in yeshiva dinner room together i booked at her favorite restaurant and she's been talking about it for a little minute now .

right now i just got done buying the balloons and stuff which was the last thing i needed and tbh i was scared cause today .

i was planning on making her my gf i've been thinking about it for a little minute now and i think i'm ready to start a life with her .

so at the moment i put the gifts and balloons where they was supposed to go and i grabbed my keys and the room key so i could lock the door while i go and get her so we can start our day .

shes been going through a lot for this week and i low key wanted to make her day and just make it all about her cause school and work has been going low key bad for her .

so i got in the car and made sure my bluetooth was connected and played some partynextdoor and drove off heading to her .

it was now 2:01 and i was late cause i told get 2:00 on the dot  i'm always late to getting her and i texted her and told her i was outside.

" why are you always late" yeshiva said while locking her front door and heading to the car . " im sorry i had to do something " i said trying not to give my idea away .

"ouu let me take your pictures " she said to me and tbh my outfit wasn't even all that so i just said okay .

i put my jacket and ski on for the pictures and tbh it was kinda hot but i only brought it just in case and i had on a black shirt

i put my jacket and ski on for the pictures and tbh it was kinda hot but i only brought it just in case and i had on a black shirt .

so she took my pictures and we headed to the dinner. tbh i was scared but we went in the private area and we order our drinks and appetizers.

so when we did we talked for a little and literally just admired each other ..

[𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞]

So at the moment we was holding each other and going through her gifts and i knew it was time to ask get ..

" yeshiva" i said getting her full attention and she just stares at me , " yes " she said letting me know i have her full attention.

" ik its been a while and we been talking a lot  and for a long time so i just wanted to ask you something " i said and she looked worried "what do you gotta ask me " she said putting down her bag and looking at me .

" will you be my girlfriend " i said and she smiled so hard and ran to hug me . " so it that a yes " i said laughing a little and she looked at me and kissed me . " yes ill be your girlfriend " she said and i kisses her back and we went through her gifts .

we went back to the house and her mom wasn't there and i was watching a movie and i thought she was too but we ended up having sex , we slept and watches tv all night.

                              𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 <𝟑

i was being rushed so i literally rushed this whole chapter lol ..
i hope y'all enjoy 🫶🏾  .