Chapter 2: The Journey Begins

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay mum?" asks the little girl.

"He's fine, he just lost consciousness, we'll bring him with us to help him." said the red-haired woman.

"Why?" ask the little girl

"Because you have to help people in need." Said the red-haired woman who put the boy in the cart, then he headed towards the castles of Hyrule.

On the way to the castles

The little girl looks at the boy with very short hair, He wears a dark blue sweater with torn sleeves, pants and a pair of boots. but the strangest thing is that the young teenager has round, not pointy ears.

"Mom why does the boy have non-pointy ears?" Said the little girl.

"I don't know, but its not that different that it has to be treated differently, Understood." Said the red-haired woman to her daughter, then a guard stops them.

"Stop, Identify yourself and what are you doing?" Ask the guard

"I'm Malon from lon lon ranch and she's my daughter Cellia. I'm here to sell my milk." Say malon to the guard

"Okay, you can leave, have a nice day" says the guard, Malon returns to the city center.

A few minutes later

Malon and Cellia arrived with the cart to sell their milk and the boy is still unconscious. Malon takes out her crates of milk, then she looks at her daughter to say.

"I'm going to sell my milk to the merchant, you stay by the cart with the boy until he wakes up." Malon said.

"Yes mother, but what if he is violent?"Said Cellia.

"Go talk to the guard if that happens but I don't believe who is violent." Said Malon

"Okay mother."Said Cellia who is all assured. Malon takes her boxes, then she goes to the merchant to sell her milk.

A few minutes later

Celia watches the boy in the cart, but most fascinates her that his ears are round and not pointy. She approaches him to get a closer look then she notices who is a little muscular. She comes closer then she looks at the boy's ears, She touches them to see if he has no scar but no he didn't have a scar, the boy moves a little, Cellia moves back to see him , the nick finally woke up.

The boy looks at Cellia then he asks.

"Hello, where am I?" ask the boy

"Downtown Hyrule" says Cellia, the boy scratches his head.

"I see and who are you?" the boy asks Cellia

"My name is Cellia and I'm from lon lon ranch, And who are you?" Cellia asks

"My name is Nick and I come from Kokiri village."Said Nick

"You come from the forest."Said Cellia very joyfully

"Um yes, I'm from the forest, but I have other things to do I have to go see Queen Zelda to find out where I'm from."Said Nick

"But the queen is not at the castle."said Cellia

"What the hell."Said Nick

"But the princess and still at the castle, you can ask for it."Said Cellia

" Good idea. " Said the voice in Nick's head, Nick moaning tired of hearing the voice in his head. Malon arrives at young children.

"I see you'd be awake, what's your name young man?" Malon asks. Nick go answer but.

"His name is Nick mum" says Cellia, Nick looks at the young girl questioningly.