Chapter 2: The Journey Begins

Nick was heading out of the Kokiri Forest to find the answers to his questions, like where he is from and who he really is. Nick's thoughts were interrupted by a giant owl on a branch.

"Ho ho ho little Nick coming out of Kokiri village." Said Kaepora gaebora

"Kaepora gaebora?! What are you doing here?" Said Nick surprised.

"I'm here to give you advice." Said Kaepora gaebora.

"uh no thank you, I don't need advice." Says Nick who continues on his way to Hyrule Field, but Kaepora gaebora turns her head to say.

"You want to know where you come from" Kaepora gaebora says, Nick stops his way, then turns back to Kaepora gaebora to listen.

"I know who can help you. Queen Zelda can help you, Go see her at the castles and you will have the answers you want." Said Kaepora gaebora.

"But where is the castle?" Says Nick.

"Keep going, you won't miss it, good luck." Said Kaepora gaebora flying away from Nick.

Nick looks at the giant owl which left far away then it continues the way towards the castles of Hyrule.

Thirty minutes more pie

Nick starts to get tired from walking, then he notices that night is starting to creep in, he sets up camp, then he rests taking the emerald gemstone from his pockets.

"What's so special about this stone?" Nick said looking at the stone, then the young adventurer felt the ground move. He got up to look around to see, but he had none.

Then suddenly, a hand comes out of the ground then the whole body, Nick can see the skeletons coming out of the ground. The young warrior draws his longsword to defend himself against his skeletons.

"There are too many of them, I can't defeat them all." Said Nick

" If you can, They are many, but they are weak, You could defeat them. " said the voice in Nick's head.

"Exactly who are you." Ask Nick

" I don't have a name and if you want to survive you have to listen to me. " The voice said. Nick listened to the little voice in his head and he attacks the skeletons with his longsword, even if there are too many of them.

"When its finished?" Ask Nick

" At daybreak. " Said the voice

"What? I can't fight until sunrise." Said Nick then suddenly an idea comes to mind, Nick takes an appropriate posture.

" Nick? What are you doing? " the worried voice asks. Nick waits for the skeletons to approach him for his next attack. When the skeletons are close enough, Nick makes a whirlwind with his longsword and he had no more skeletons.

" I'm impressed Nick, I didn't know you were so strong, Nick? " Said the voice that sees Nick now fainting on the grass without moving.

" Poor Nick " Said the voice.

Morning in Hyrule

A red-haired woman and her daughter in a green dress and black hair head for Hyrule Castle in a cart to sell their milk at the market, until he sees an unconscious boy on the ground.

"Mom, He has a boy down." Says the little girl pointing to the boy who is lying on the ground.

"I'll go see if the boy is okay." Said the red-haired woman who approaches the boy to look if he is not injured, but he had just lost consciousness then his ears are round and not pointy.