Mishra was horrified: sir Sach mein?

Karan: hana sach mein, kyun kya hua? Tujhe tho sammy ke saath karna tha na kaam. Jaa kar abb. Mein bhi dekhtha hoon how will that idiot hire you.

I can already imagine the results of two idiots working on the same project.

Mishra confidently: I will complain to raj sir.

Karan with pointed look: kya kya karega tu?

Mishra: I will complain to raj sir that you are threatening me, a few drops of tears and you know what he will do.

Karan: abbe Saale, teri tho. Woh mera buddy hain.

Mishra: haan par mein uska sweet junior hun.

Karan: out, get out.

Mishra: Karan sir. He called

Karan: kya?

He stuck his tongue at his face and ran out.

Karan: kya kismat hain meri, Saale sab ke sab namune mere hi life mein.

Teja: tu khud ek namuna hain.

Karan jerked from his thoughts and looked aside.,

Karan: I am imagining her comebacks too? Wow nice of you Kundra Tu. tho gaya.

He was checking his mails when Mishra barged in

Karan: mishra tujhe sach mein fire kardunga mein abb.

Mishra: sir Khurana's ke chote beta Dhruv Khurana wants to meet you.

Karan angrily: abbe yaar, yeh kya hain abb. Why does the heck he wants to meet?

Mishra: h called up for booking an appointment for tomorrow, so you can't meet him as he doesn't know you are KK, because he knows who s Karan Kundra.

Karan sighed: tho phir kya?

Mishra: raj sir will meet as co-partner, and raj sir ek week ke baad aayenge so will fix it then after asking him. And yea he called me a few minutes back saying that he wants to talk to you. He seemed angry.

Karan: abb yeh kya musibat hain.

Karan: okay will call him, are there any meetings left?

Mishra: no sir, it's already half past 8., you were here even after office timings so you leave, I will leave after scheduling tomorrow work for employees.

Karan: should I drop you?

Mishra: no sir, I have brought my car. And mujhe Priya se Milna hain, she is already waiting there with so much anger.

Karan: can't believe mere 2 loyal employees are in love with each other, idk what she sees in you.

Mishra: because I am cute., and byeeeeee sirrrr

He ran away,

Karan: indeed he is cute.

He smiled and started to leave, he sighed he has to drive.

Karan: aahhh after a day like this, I hate to drive.

And while our teju., was busy planning to ignore him for the entire night, well why?

After he left in the morning, she called everyone and spoke., and while talking to Sammy and SK, she got to know that Karan can't tolerate ignorance and she planned her mission.,

MISSION IGNORE KUNDRRA.

Teja: tujhe bohot shauk hain na mujhe pe chillane ka, abb dekh kya karungi mein.

PRECAP:

1. Karan: iss ladki ko kya hua? Ajeeb si behave kar rahi hain.

Teja: god it's too funny., I can't stop laughing, seeing his face.

2. Raj: kuch bhi karke usko roklena, Karan shouldn't get a doubt that I am behind all this.

I will have to be careful, it's risky.

3. Sammy: kyaaaa? How's that possible? It can't be true. Raj bhai can never do this.

4. Mishra: there's someone who is plotting against you, we aren't able to guess who it is.

5. Teja: you think I will believe you if you utter crap and nonsense?

Girl: I do have proof,..

He isn't what he shows.

Hola guyssss,

All my loveliesss,,,, I hope you liked this chapter,,,,,, do let me know what are the moments that you liked the most. And yea keep guessing the next happenings guys. The best one will be considered.

Keep the comments.., love., support.., requests and complaints coming in guys. Your support is the biggest motivation.

All kind of suggestions and requests are welcomed, your every suggestion, feelings and requests matter to me more than the reader and vote count.

Do share your views, click on the star if you liked it, do comment your views.

Lots of love, positivity, and peace to each of you.

Regards,

Chandrika Rao ❤️