029 | i need you with me

Start from the beginning

"Okay.. if you say so.." he nodded. "How does your sleep even get to that bad in so little time?"

"Because you're not here.." she admitted, slightly mumbling her words. "I'm so use to you being around, and how you would get home and we'll have dinner, spend the night together and then I sleep when you sleep."

"But now because you're not here and I don't have anything to do, time seems to just escape me and suddenly its like midnight and I haven't eaten or whatever, and like then, if I can, I end up falling asleep at stupid times."

"Do you need me to start calling you to remind you to eat and go to sleep?" he more so joked.

"Yes please daddy," she laughed.

"I'm hanging up on you," he shook his head, letting out a small chuckle himself. "uh actually Ads, could you do me a favor in LA?"

"mh?"

"Could you- later today, stop by my house and grab my guitar for me?" he asked, flashing a smile at his bandmate that join him in the room. "I forgot to bring my other one and I've been borrowing Daniel's."

"Okay.."

"Thank you.. I'll talk to my Mom later and let you know what time they're home so you can go over."

"I have your keys.. I can just go myself," she replied with slight confusion in her tone. "You just need to tell me which one it is."

"Okay but leave it till later today so I have time to talk to her," he repeated. "I don't you going over and basically breaking in. I want them to be aware that you're going."

"Okay," Adalyn let out a small sigh.

"Maybe go out with your friends during the day, I'm sure they miss talking to you as well," he suggested.

"I think Val's going to come over after she wakes up so she'll probably make me go out for lunch with her. And I need to pack for tomorrow," she responded. "Then I'll go to your place. Are you happy with that daddy-"

"Stop it. Stop calling me that," he cut her off. "But yes that sounds good, you should go out today. Tire yourself out then you'll be able to sleep properly when you're here."

"umm no. I think not sleeping with you sound like a better option.." she said while letting out a small giggle, "then we can have sex all night."

"um you can do your own thing but I'm gonna be sleeping cause I actually have things to do during the day."

"I'm not flying to New York to not have sex," she playfully scoffed. "We have a week together and then I won't see you for like a month so that means we need to have sex at least ten times."

"We'll see about that."

"I'm gonna make it real hard for you to resist."

"Okay," he nodded. "I'll see how desperate you really are then."

"See how desperate you are, you mean?" she chuckled. "I went four months without sex, how long can you go?"

"I'll see you on Saturday-"

"Don't hang up on my like that!" she interrupted him. "I still have like six hours before Val will wake up."

"Well it's like eight-thirty now and I have interviews and stuff today," he explained, finally taking a seat on the couch. "I'll text you through out the day though."

"Fine.."

"Try to get some sleep."

"mhh I just slept for like over twenty hours."

"Alright then find something to do. Go pack or something."

"I know what I can do.." she spoke with a smirk on her lips. "I'll send you a video.."

"No thanks.. I think I'll be fine with not getting a video of whatever you get up to," he replied. "I have things to do so I won't have time to check it anyway."

"you're boring," she sighed.

"I'm not boring, I've got famous people things to do."

"Sorry who are you?" she half joked. "I don't even know the name of this supposed band that you're in. Also last time I checked you were asking me for money.. and I thought famous people were rich?"

"Alright I'm actually hanging up on you now," he softly laughed. "I love you, I miss you, and I'll talk to you later today."

"I love you.. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Saturday," he corrected her. "I'll see you on Saturday, I have another show tomorrow before we come to New York."

"Okay.."

"I love you.. bye.."

"Bye.."

The couple sat there on the call in silence for a few more seconds before Jack let out a small sigh and hung up. A smile on his face as he stared at his phone screen for a little longer, then moved his attention to his friend across from him.

"Morning.."

"Was that Adalyn?" Jonah asked, receiving a quick nod from him. "So she's all okay?"

"mhm.. by the sounds of it she spent all of yesterday asleep."

"I told you she'd be fine."

"Yeah I know.. I just got really stressed out yesterday and was overthinking everything."

"You're all good," Jonah reassured him. "Randy said he'll get last night's show rescheduled to a new date, sometime today when he gets time."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

idk what to say todayyy