Eda sat by them, wings spreading, covering the two. "Not as bad as the knee in Winter.." Eda ruffled Amity's fur, removing the gathered snow.

"Th-Thank you Ms.C-Clawthorne-"

"You kittens aren't made for the cold yet huh?" Eda got up. "I'll go get ya a blanket."

Amity removed her damp jacket, tossing it to the side, pulling her arms close as she side nuzzled in to Luz's chest. "Did..Did you send her the letter?" Luz asked, rubbing Amity's back.

"Y-Yes, we f-followed the map on your phone.." Amity pulled it out of her pocket, putting the password in and going to the camera. "I..Took a picture of the house.."

She showed it to Luz. That was in fact her house, and the kitten showed a picture of Eda putting the letter in the mailbox. Then grinned and gave Amity a thumbs up, before she got hit by a snowball. The picture was Eda nearly falling as the snowball hit her beak.

And that was that. "Thank you Mi Amor.." Luz licked her stop, nuzzling her gently. "It wouldn't have gotten to her without you.."

"A girlfriend does what she needs to." Amity smiled, licking Luz's cheek.

"Here you are." Eda unfolded the blanket, lying it over Amity. "You two go upstairs, Boots, I'm going to call you sister."

"Emira? For what?" Amity pressed her cheek against Luz's mane.

"It's going to rain, and you have to stay the night. I'm going to meet her halfway to get you some clothes, alright?" Eda pat Luz's head.

Amity nodded, "Thank you Ms.Clawthorne."

"You can call me Eda."

"I'll call you that when you call me Amity." The kitten huffed.

Eda snickered, "Alright Amity, you two get to bed and warm up. I'll work on dinner when I'm back."

The two nodded, Luz carefully holding on to Amity as she stood, thanking Eda before taking her kitten upstairs. Luz went to her room, setting Amity down on the bed, licking her cheek. "Hehehe~ Luz!" The kitten purred.

"I looooooove you~" Luz howled.

"I loooove you too Luz." Amity smiled, caressing her cheek. "Did you take the pain potion?"

Luz nodded, "It didn't do much though.."

"Luz!" King rushed in, panting quietly. "Eda told me to give you this!"

He held up the bag, Luz letting her kitten go, sitting by her and taking the bag. She opened it, pulling out the container of..Treats? Oh no, she knew this smell. "Pain treats.."

She perked. Wait. These actually worked though. "D-Did I do good?" King asked, paws on her knees.

"You did! Thank you King." She pat his skull. "You're a good boy."

His tail wagged, the demon giggling as he let the room. "Pain treats?" Amity looked over her shoulder.

Luz scratched her chin, nodding, "Mama used to buy these when I was younger..I sprained my tail alot, I was a hyper pup." Luz smiled. "I had found a husky mixed with a golden retriever my age, he was just as weird as I was. We'd bring the best out in eachother and hung out every day."

"What happened?"

"He moved. Huskies are..A dramatic breed, and golden retrievers are high up in the hyper type. He was basically me but a guy and straight." Luz opened the jar. "But back to the point. Mama bought these often as they worked the most, and my friend and I, weirdos of the neighborhood, did alot of stupid things together."

Luz removed the tin layer, taking a treat, closing the jar and setting it down. "Do you like this flavor?" Amity sniffed it.

"No, I don't like jerky. But if it works it works." Luz popped it in her mouth.

She chewed, several audible crunches coming from the pup, "Crunchy.." Amity wiped Luz's snout.

"It's meant for my teeth." Luz smiled. "Canine teeth to be exact."

Amity giggled, "If I needed one, will it break my teeth?"

"I don't think so. You've got tough foods hear I have to grind, I think you have stronger teeth. But if anything, I can just put it in boiling water and eat."

Amity let out a type of sneeze, covering her snout, "Pungent.."

"Right? I'll go brush my teeth, these smell really bad." Luz nuzzled Amity's cheek, getting up and going to her bathroom. "Start warming up Amity! I don't want you freezing your little paws!"

Amity pouted, "They're not little.." She mumbled, lying down and adjusting the blanket.

"You're right, they're tiny!!"

"Luz!"

"I love you Princesa~"

Amity grumbled quietly, fur fluffing up, "Love you too.." She purred.

She could feel Luz's beaming smile from the bathroom and could hear the whoosh sound her tail made. Amity smiled, hiding her snout in the bed, Luz was such a silly girlfriend.

To be continued.