"Gun is ready, eraserhead isn't anywhere near as well as any other heroes.
Good.
Pro hero shadowwave will pass by in 1 minute and 3 seconds.
I'm in a position where I won't be seen by any passing cars or people.
Good"
He took aim and watched as the pro hero made his way down the street, completely unaware of what was coming.

"3

2

1"
Midoriya shot the bullet.
It perfectly pierced right through the pro hero's temple and instantly killed him.
Midoriya ran away from the scene, escaping through the alleyway system he had memorized.

"I have lots of time to spare.
2/3 tasks finished within 20 minutes.

That give me about 1 hour and 40 minutes to stick these eyes up around alleyways.

I should scatter them around Tokyo, I've been informed that the league of villains is residing somewhere here. I heard they're recruiting members.
The only way to find them is by letting them find you, but that won't be the case with me.

I'll find them before they even know they've been found."
He thought to himself as he began to stick the eyes around the system of alleyways.

He put them in non-suspicious areas like ontop of garbage bins, stuffed in dark corners, next to graffiti art, next to posters hung up around.
He made them look like they were naturally apart of the area.

It didn't take much effort at all, most of the alleyways he had been walking through anyways had been trashed and graffitied beyond repair.
It was due to the fact they were alleyways of abandoned areas, no one dared to go there because of the thugs and villain activity that could possibly encounter.

It was exactly what Midoriya needed.

He was able to finish his task within 30 minutes, giving him an hour and ten minutes to himself.

"Alright.
Perfect.
Now I have this time to spend for myself."
With the time he was given, he went home and did the most logical thing he could think of.

Sleep.

It was early AM hours and he had school that he couldnt afford to be late for.

_________________________________________

"Heya Midoriya, what's up?"
Kaminari asked, approaching Midoriya who had his head down on his desk.

Midoriya blinked, switching his eyes from black back to green, before looking up at Kaminari.
"Nothing much"
He replied with a small smile.

"Did you hear about what happened yesterday and last night?"

"What happened?"

"That killer struck again.
2 pro heroes were killed.
Police don't have a name for the villain yet."
Kaminari said.

"How do they know it's the same person?"

"Same gun shot wound."

"Ah makes sense.
What're they doing about it?"

"Well I heard they're increasing surveillance in alleyways since the heroes are all dying next to spooky alleyways.
Cameras, more police activity, etc"
Kaminari sighed.

"Well I hope they catch that person soon enough.
A hero killer can't be a good thing."

"Yeah..!"

Aizawa walked into the classroom, however he didn't go to his usual area and give out his usual talk.
He just stood by the doorway.
"Hello class."