A crush?! • Chapter 4

I was quietly studying in my room when I heard the door bell.

*ding dong*

"Coming!" I say shouting and running down the stairs.

*opens door*

"Hey!" Mike says.

"Oh hey! I didn't even realize it was 3" I say looking at my watch.

"Your good!" Mike says looking up at my eyes.

"Okay, come on up!" I lead Mike upstairs.

"Your room is so clean- whattt" Mike utters while being amazed at all the paintings, clean bed, clean floor, etc.

I smirk and sit. I pat the chair next to me signaling Mike to sit there. We open our textbooks and get started.

💐

I noticed during the studying, Mike quite often, had gotten the answers wrong. It was funny!

"Okay now if you put the zero on the left-" I get interrupted.

"Wait, I swear you just said to put the zero on the right. I'm not even joking" Mike says giggling.

"Oh, well shit. I'm sorry," In this case, I got it wrong.

"Nah, no need to be sorry" Mike says.

His laugh was gorgeous. I- I mean funny.

"Hey Mike, I have to go to the restroom really quick." I tell him.

"Okay, I'll be here!" Mike replies.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Mike's POV:

I wait for Will to come back.

*ding*
Instagram- @madmax69: Hey Will! How was your day? How was the date?🤭

Huh? What date? Will has a date? 

"Back!" Will says from the door way.

Wills hair was wet, he was wearing another change of clothes? Is he going on his date soon?

"Why did you dress up? I though you were just going to pee?" I ask

"Oh uh, well i just took a quick shower. It's a little hot and I hate sweating!" Wills says.

His hair is so cute wet.

"Oh my bad sorry. Back to math." I say.

💐

They continue studying but the thought of Will dating someone is painfully killing him. He wanted to know who. Mike always thought of Will as queer because of an obvious reason. Friends that are lesbian girls.

💐

Will talks math and writes math. But all I could focus on was his wet hair and how beautiful his hazel eyes were.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Will's POV:

I try my best not to look at Mike. His hotness kept loosing my train of thought. I looked up at him and he was staring at me. He quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"Hey uhm, Will?" I hear Mike ask me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Do you like anybody? I'm not trying to be weird but I noticed Max talk about a date on your phone? I don't know.." Mike utters softly.

I quickly look at my phone and check my notifications.

Instagram- @madmax69: Hey Will! How was your day? How was the date?🤭

"THAT BITCH" I accidentally say out loud.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to!" I say apologetically.

"It's okay. It's actually quite funny when you curse!" Mike says.

I blush.

"But anyways, who the lucky woman? Or- or- man.." Mike stutters in embarrassment.

"I never really said I liked anyone. I definitely don't have a date." I giggle nervously.

"She was just trolling." I tell him.

"How?" Mike asks

"Well, Max was joking around and- and saying that my tutoring for y-you was a date.." I say in embarrassment.

"That's fine! But do you have a crush?" Mike asks again.

"I-I do." I stutter.

"Only if your fine with it, if you tell me your crush. I'll.. I'll tell you mine!" Mike says.

There is no way this is happening. What would he think of me? I can't lie! I think he likes Max! This is going to be so weird.

"Okay.. guessing game first." I say.

"Okay sure. I'm normally good at these things." Mike says.

"They have black hair.." I list.

"Black hair.. Lisa Blackwell?" Mike asks.

"Nope! Okay uh.. curly black hair?" I say.