"Car chase? In Die hard? Haven't you heard of Fast and Furious? That movie is all about them!", Yoongi sassed.

"Since when do you know so much about movies Yoongi-yah? Have you been getting only 16 hours of sleep every night to make time for this?", Jin smirked.

"Seriously Hyung!", Yoongi got up from his seat, but was quickly made to sit down by Hoseok.

"Can everyone just calm the fuck down! God. What are you, a bunch of teenagers?", Namjoon screamed effectively silencing everyone.

"B-bad word", Tae yelled.

"Sorry TaeTae!", Namjoon apologized.

"But Hyung, I am-", Jungkook, the teenager started.

"Not now Kookie!", Namjoon glared at the youngest.

"I feel like I am being targeted for hate crimes", Jungkook stated rather seriously making Jimin, Jin and Hoseok giggle.

"We are either watching the Star Wars series or Harry Potter. I am going to ask around the room. Pick one!", everyone nodded.

"H-Hyungie no screaming!", Taehyung looked at his brother, his hands on his ears and swaying.

"Sorry TaeTae. I didn't mean to", Namjoon apologized.

And so it was decided. Star Wars.

It has the right amount of everything, Namjoon said.

Finally, after what seemed like forever they all settled down. Namjoon got what he wanted when Jin snuggled closer to him with a blanket they both shared. Yoongi and Hoseok kept a safe distance between them as they sat down. Too bad Jungkook decided to fit himself into the said 'safe distance'. Yoongi scowled, Jin smirked.

Jimin and Taehyung sat close by too. Although Jimin would love to snuggle closer to the younger, he knew better. He did rather not push past his boundaries and make him uncomfortable.

Taehyung was shifting in his place, as if he found the couch prickly. Jimin tried to ask him if he felt uncomfortable, but he just simply shook his head. But as soon as the movie rolled, all of Tae's motions ceased. He stared at the flatscreen with wide eyes.

"S-stars?", Tae whispered, mostly to himself. Jimin looked to his side and found the younger staring intently at the TV as if he found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

"So many stars", Jimin beamed.

"S-star people?", Tae cocked his head, when he saw a bunch of aliens pop up in the scene.

"Ah yes TaeTae. They are star people."

All through the first movie, Star Wars Episode IV, A New Hope, Taehyung remained mesmerized. Sometimes he gasped and sometimes he asked questions but most of the time he watched with stars in his eyes.

Half way through, Jimin's attention had almost entirely shifted to Tae's expression.

After the end of first two movies, everyone decided to take a short break. Tae continued to stay seated.

"What's wrong TaeTae?"

"Ji-min?", Tae called, his attention still on the flatscreen even though it was turned off.

"Yes my moon?"

"They're are star people?"

"In the movie? Yes TaeTae. They indeed are", Jimin answered awkwardly. He didn't want to get into extreme details that the aliens were inhabitants of planets and their moons from different galaxies. Not exactly star people if you get into technicalities.

"Like grandma and grandpa?", Tae asked, his voice laced with a subtle hint of sadness.

"What do you mean TaeTae?", Jimin was confused.

"H-Hyungie says grandma and grandpa are stars now. I can find them in the s-sky. Like the star people in the m-movie".

Jimin remained quite. How do you go about answering this? What do you even tell him? Should he tell him the truth and ruin his world perspective? Or should he keep him in the shadows to protect him from the harsh realities?

Finally, Jimin decided to play along to his make believe ideas. Better than having to shatter his innocent heart.

"You're right TaeTae. Grandma and grandpa are star people now. They live amongst the brightest stars", Jimin extended his pinky and Taehyung took it with his own.

Tae nodded, satisfied with the response he has received.

After a quick drinks break, which included banana milk for Taehyung and Jungkook (after a lot of protests) and beer for everyone else, the movies continued up until it was 6pm.

"Darn it. We haven't even started on dinner yet and Jungkook has to be dropped home before 10pm", Jin started fussing around.

Jimin handed Taehyung some chocolate covered strawberries to munch on while he helped the others with meal preparation.

Taehyung held up the strawberry and observed it carefully, then he whined. His whining continued until Namjoon had to drop whatever he was doing to ask what's bothering him.

"What's wrong? Do you not want it?", Namjoon asked, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"No s-stem Hyungie", Tae handed Namjoon the strawberry he was holding.

"It's okay TaeTae. The people who dipped the strawberries in the chocolate checked the stems and only used the ripe ones", Namjoon explained. "Sometimes we just have to trust people to do the right thing."

Tae only hummed in response. After hesitating for a few minutes, he took a bite. Namjoon smiled, proud of his little brother.

Jimin and Jungkook had joined Tae on the couch after a while and now, they were sharing the chocolate strawberries together. Namjoon stood there at a distance, smiling fondly at the three youngest members of their group.

We have surrounded ourselves with the right people. I believe in them to do the right thing, Namjoon thought.

His phone chimed. He pulled it out and checked the message.

$10,000 has been credited to A/C no xxxx.

Another message popped up.

Mr. Kim
Did you receive?

You
I did.

Mr. Kim
Good.

Namjoon stared at his phone with a blank expression on his face as he reread what he exchanged with their 'father' just now.

"Are you okay?", Jin asked, as he walked over to him looking worried.

"Yeah. Just had a little interaction with Mr. Kim", Namjoon spoke, his voice having a deadly edge to it.

Jin knew what it meant.

"What did he want?"

"Just the usual. Trying to fill the void of a parent with money".

Namjoon looked back at his brother interacting with Jimin and back at Jin.

Our voids are already filled.

______

A/N:

Had to do a chapter on OT7. I love their relationship with each other, just actual siblings. They're so sweet.

Hope you are liking the updates:)