Epilogue

Continue.....

Shehnaaz is sitting on hi lap...he hugged her tightly....one hand is on her waist n other is moving in her hairs.....

she clutch his shirt on his chest.... her head is resting there.....again her eyes shed alone tear..... because she remembered evrything that happened in last some hours.....

she faced worst time without him.......

Sid understands her deliema

Sid :- shhh...i am here.....
always for you.....batao q gayi thi office unke....is he call you.... unhone kuch kiya hai...

Shehnaaz nods in yes

n Sid's blood boiled listening this.....no matter how much he respect his grandfather but he is going to leave anyone who made her cry....

he is in love with her...madly...this much that he couldn't think beyond her....

she is his evrything.....yup he is at the stage that he can also left his all family n friends behind...just for her....he wants no one....just she is enough for him....

n he accepted this new change in his.....

he is the same one who can't put anyone above his family....but when he come to know that how she suffered without him.... respect for her is increased in his heart......n his love for her is also increased......

she is his actual jaan....like he can't even breath properly if she is not infront of him...

N it same goes with her....she loves him... because no one gives her this much of love n care n respect that he gives her everyday....she can die for him....the man who is the father of her daughter....the man who literally left all his world behind to just stay with her....she loves him alot

Shehnaaz :- i am sorry...mene batane m der kardi...lekin...kuch time pehle se jo ho raha hai mere sath....wo sab...wo...sab... bahot...hi ganda.... bahot hi bura hai....

she sobs....

n Sid panicked

Sid :- hua kya hai jaan.... thik se batao....m pagal ho raha hu...

n Shehnaz starts to speak...

the first worst thing happened with her....a conversation with his chachaji....

Shehnaaz :- apke ...apke chachaji aaye the....ghar....jab aap nahi the....tab...

aur unhone....aur unhone

she tells him everything...each n every word that filthy man utter that day....

Sid's eyes are red in anger...he clench his jaw....

he knows his chachaji is very bad human...he also knows that he have a extra marital affairs....

but he can't think that he will put his nose in his matters

Shehnaaz is telling him while looking towards her lap...

he pulled her face in his palms...

Sid :- aur kya kaha...

Shehnaaz again hide gaze from him

n his anger raised....

Sid pulled her very close to his face...

Sid :- bolo

Shehnaaz :- bahot... bahot hi ganda.... unhone....

Sid :- usne kya...bolo

Shehnaaz look his dangerous face...she move Little bit n sit beside him....he let her do but hold her palms tightly in his rough one

Shehnaaz :- muze pehle toh ye sab kaha ki m bich m aai hu kirti n apke bich...fir achanak se m jab unke liye Pani lane gayi tab tak wo mere phn k pass...pata nahi kya kr rahe the....fir mene dhyan nahi Diya...n achanak unhone pucha...pucha ki .... mera rate