Bill could feel the tears welling up again. He looked at Lilith Blake who was sitting on the couch with a smirk. "If I have a day left to live, I will kill you, Lilith Blake." Even thinking about it made Bill feel relaxed.

Lilith got up from the sofa.
Lilith: Well, you completed the mission successfully... I must say that I guessed from the beginning that you would win. You were always more capable than others.
Bill: I want your promise.
Lilith took a few steps closer to Bill.
Lilith: Promise? what promise?
Bill was angry. He stared at Lilith with eyes full of anger and tears and took a step towards her.
Bill: The safety of me and my family.

Lilith laughed. He went back and raised her finger.
Lilith: Oh right, your family. I was forgetting.
Lilith clapped her hands several times. A door opened and two men brought a young boy into the room. The boy's hands, eyes and mouth were tied.
Bill looked at the boy and Lilith watched Bill carefully.
Suddenly, Bill screamed and tried to go to the boy, but Louis and some other men stopped him.
Bill: My son... Thomas...

Hearing his father's voice, Thomas turned his head but could not say anything.
He struggled a bit but was held firmly. Bill tried to attack Lilith, but his strength was not enough to escape from Louis.
Bill: Monster...let my son go...you said you would let us live.
Lilith ran her fingers over the edge of her knife.
Lilith: Well, I changed my mind.
She started walking.

Lilith: You once colluded with Chris and tried to kill me and my father. You once colluded with Misa and tried to kill me and Liza...you deserve to die twice, and I know a good way to make you die twice.
Lilith turned her steps towards Thomas. The hall was silent and only Bill's screams could be heard. With his screams, Thomas was also scared and started shaking. He knew something bad was going to happen to him.

Lilith reached in front of Thomas and pulled the cloth down from his eyes.
Thomas had green eyes that were now filled with tears. Even his eyes were shaking and he was looking all over Lilith's face with panic, as if he wanted to understand something.
Lilith reached forward and pulled the  Thomas's neck and bent his head back.
Lilith: I want you to know something Thomas...
Bill: Don't touch him, you bastard...let him go...

Louis threw Bill on the ground. He put his knee on his back and turned the Bill's head to the side where he could see Lilith and Thomas.
Lilith stared into Thomas's eyes.
Lilith: I want you to know that your father is the cause of your death.
Before Thomas could process this, Lilith's knife cut his throat.
Thomas fell to the ground at Lilith's feet. Blood was pouring out of his cut throat and mouth, and Lilith's shoes were covered in blood.
Thomas' snort was lost in Bill's scream.

Bill: Bastard animal... Bastard...
Lilith turned on her heel and turned to Bill, who was trying to free himself from Louis.
Lilith: But it's a pity, he was a handsome boy...
Lilith bent down and cleaned her bloody knife with Thomas's clothes.

Bill: Stay away from him.
Lilith: Oh sure.
Lilith stood up and walked over to Bill.
Lilith: Thank you for killing the remaining mafias for me. I had a chance to rest well.

Bill was out of breath from his many struggles. He raised his head with difficulty so that he could look into Lilith's eyes.
Bill: Rest?
Lilith: Well, you are the last person on my list of enemies. After your death, I'm going to start my own empire... I should have given it a break.

Lilith took out her weapon.
Bill: All the blood you shed will drown you one day.
Lilith: Oh, I remember.

And shot. A hole was made on Bill's forehead and blood poured out.
Bill's lifeless head fell to the ground.
Lilith stared at Bill's body.

It's over; The war that started five years ago is over and Lilith Blake has won. Who started the war? Edward who wanted to bypass Blake or Lilith who decided to kill Edward? She grinned. What did it matter? The important thing was the outcome of the war.

Lilith: Clean up here. Destroy the body as well.
She went to the stairs. All her clothes were bloody, she had to change them and take a shower.

She reached her and Elizabeth's shared room and put her hand on the door handle. She hoped Elizabeth was asleep because if she saw Lilith like this, she would be scared.
She opened the door by pressing the handle.
Elizabeth, who was waiting on the bed, was woken up by the sound of the door.
Seeing Lilith's situation, she put her hand over her mouth and let out a muffled scream.
Lilith: Don't be afraid, Liza, it's not my blood.

Elizabeth came forward and wanted to hug her, but Lilith stopped her by raising her hand.
Lilith: You'll get bloody. I have to change my clothes and go to the bathroom.
Elizabeth: So it's over?
Lilith smiled at her.
Lilith: It's over.

She started to unbutton her shirt.
Lilith: Throw a party, Liza, invite everyone.
Elizabeth: For what?
Lilith: Because we are going to be crowned my queen.
She approached Elizabeth and kissed her lips while being careful not to touch her by her bloody clothes.

∆∆∆
Now the new era is officially begining.

Thank you for Support 💙