/19/

me and finn ran to robins room. his candle fell.

i slapped him. "ROBIN WTF YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME." he grabbed his face and looked so confused. "sorry" he said rolling his eyes (drama queen fr)

i sighed in relief. why the fuck would he do that. finn just stood there the whole time (🧍)

me and finn walked back downstairs and watched some TV. we heard a knock at the door and robin ran down thinking it was jack.

i answered it before him tho and finn followed because he had nothing else to do.

it wasn't jack. "i'm so sorry to bother but i got a flat tire, do you kids think you could help me change my tire?"

the man looked around mid 30s. he had red shoulder length hair. he looked white and had a huge mustache. he was wearing a tan floral flannel with navy pants. he looked very... weird

robin spoke before anyone else could "yes we would love to help."

robin walked out and gestured for us to follow. me and finn followed holding hands.

the car was a black van. i swear i recognized it. where from tho. i tried to remember where i had seen this van before. how had i recognized it?

"can you kids grab my spare tire from my backseat? it's a heavy one so help eachother out."

we went to the back of the van looking for a tire. there were just hardware supplies. why did he ask us? why wouldn't he just go and ask our neighbor?

all these thoughts rushing through my head, and the door slams shut. "GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" i yelled.

why me. why me.

everything bad happens to me. this is all my fault. the grabber ,as the papers call my kidnapper, probably went searching for me and caught a 3 in one.

i broke down crying and slid down the wall of the van. finney walked to me and hugged me. what the fuck are we going to do.

———————————————————

SNEAK PEAK TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!