/6/

chapter 6: confessions
𖦹2 weeks later𖦹

me and finney were becoming closer as friends, and i'm gonna be honest... the closer we got the more my feelings for him grew. i know that there is a possibility finney feels the same way but i doubt he does. how could someone as perfect as finney blake, like someone like me, y/n arellano.

it was tuesday and me and finney were in science. our teacher basically gave us a free period since school was out in 2 weeks and we've gone through all of our lessons for the year.

me and finney were facing eachother joking around as usual. this girl donna that sits behind us was kinda talking with us but she wasn't fully part of the conversation. finney had made a joke about how i'm horrible at most arcade games and me and him were laughing. but donna.... "omg finn your so funny!!" i knew she liked him. but she hardly even knows him. me and finney are basically best friends. also she called him finn which made him visibly uncomfortable. donna is a sweet girl, but why must she like finney blake.

after class me and finney stopped by our lockers and headed to lunch. lana had skipped today so it was just me, robin, gwen, and finney. me and gwen had barely met about a week ago but she became mine and lana's best friend. we're like the coolest trio EVERR.

robin had told us in the morning that he had something important during lunch. when we sat down everyone kinda started at robin. "so what is it you need to tell us?" i asked. "oh! well i want to do something... but i need help." robin said staring at his food. "robin your making it seem like you killed a guy" i said laughing, everyone laughed a little when i said that. "i like lana." he said looking away. i was shocked.

"ROBIN YOU DIDNT TELL US?!" i said in a whisper-yell. "it's ok it's not like i'm the only one hiding something" robin said smirking at finney. me and gwen quickly caught on. "finney what's your little secret?" gwen asked nudging him. "nothing." he replied putting his hands up in surrender. "finn." robin said sternly.

i just kinda sat there waiting for him to say something. "well... ikindareallyreallylikeyouy/nandihavesincerhedayatthearcadeandireallydontknowhowtotellyou" he blurted out really quickly. it took me a second to realize what he said. gwen's jaw dropped to the floor.

"i'm sorry y/n." finney said looking redder than a tomato. "i just-" i cut him off by kissing his cheek. as if on que the lunch bell rang and i got up not saying anything. i practically sprinted to class.

in class i couldn't focus. i had something on my mind. what the hell was i going to tell finney.

——————————————-
477 words :)
THIS CHAPTER WAS RLLY BAD BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE TODAY 😭😭