/5/

𖦹robins POV𖦹
i was hanging out with y/n's best friend, lana, because she said she thought finn and y/n would be perfect for eachother or something so we both tried to let them talk... alone. i don't know how i felt about the idea at first because finney is my best friend and y/n is basically my sister... but the more lana explained it i saw where she was coming from.

me and lana spent the day together basically and i had a blast. turns out her favorite movie is over the dragon... SO IS MINE!!! we talked about movies, school, english class since we recently got seated next to eachother in that class, and just life. she's perfect. i've never felt this way about a girl before.

lana has the most beautiful smile, her eyes are the most gorgeous shade of green, each of her freckles make her skin look so soft, her laugh is like music to my ears, her wavy hair makes me melt inside. she's like a shot of espresso (iykyk) everywhere she goes she brings joy and this hyper feeling. me and her love all the same movies, we listen to all the same music , we even listen to the same radio stations. something about this girl makes me warm inside. do i like lana lopez?

no. i cant like lana. there's no way she feels the same. she's a goddess while i'm just... robin. there's no way she could like a guy like me. right?

𖦹lanas POV𖦹
i decided it would be good to let finney and y/n have some alone time so i spent a lot of time with robin today... and if i'm being honest, i think i have feelings for robin arellano.

me and robin found out we share a lot of interests. we both love over the dragon

robin has these beautiful brown eyes, the most adorable button nose, and the most mesmerizing shoulder length hair. he has this "tough" reputation but in all reality... robin is the sweetest person you will ever meet. i truly don't know what to do around him. when i'm around him i know i don't need to try to fit in, because i know he cares about me. something about him makes me want to scream (NOT SUS BTW). do i like robin arellano?

no. i cant like robin. no guy like robin could ever like me. robin doesn't feel the same about me. right?

————————————————

415 words :)
peep at robin and lana
lmk if you want more robin+lana chapters