/4/

me and lana got into my room and we just stayed silent. "i'm gonna change" she said trying to fill in the quietness. "ok. you know where the bathroom is." she left the room and i just sat there with 1million questions.

why would robin do that?
why was finney so nice?
did robin tell finney abt my ED?
did finney mean what he said?

i just tried to ignore my thoughts and quickly changed. i just put on some baggy jeans and a baggy shirt with my favorite band on it.

lana comes back and we decide to go check if robin wants to do anything (we kinda forgot abt finney) we walk into robins room and him and finney are on his bed with their math papers out.

"hey nerds wanna go to the arcade?" i ask them. "well i gotta finish a paper but i understand the concept now so i can do it later. i'm down as long as finney can come." robin replied. "oh no it's ok robin" finney said, i could tell he wanted to come so i told them that he could come.

𖦹time skip𖦹
2:17PM, the arcade.

"LETS 2V2 IN AIR HOCKEY" lana yells, "me and robin vs y/n and finney?" she asks smirking slightly at me. robin and finney give a slight nod and we all go to our sides of the air hockey table.

i use my card and the table turns on and we all begin playing. about halfway through the game me and finney were ahead by 3 points. lana had hit the puck and me and finney both go to block it and we do that successfully however we ending up jamming into eachother really hard.

"SORRY" we both say at the same time still focusing on the game. i'm gonna be honest, i didn't mind it. finney was robins best friend so i think he's pretty cool. robin always talks about how cool he is and i have no doubt he's pretty cool.

after the air hockey game me and finney spent most of the day together while robin and lana were together. robin and lana seemed to be having a good time (iykyk NOT SUS BTW 😭😭) but me and finney were kinda bored so we decided to walk to a park in the area. we made sure to tell robin before we went.

as we were walking we talked about SO MANY THINGS turns out we were both interested in the same things. we mostly talked about movies that we have seen and movies we want to see.

we arrived at the park and we both ran to the swings. we both got on the swings and started swinging continuing our conversation. "IM GOING HIGHER" i exclaim very proudly. "NOT FOR LONGGG" finney says exaggerating his leg movements. we started shaking the swing set and got scared so we got off. we headed over to the slides and there was a pretty tall one that had 2 right next to eachother. me and finney sat down preparing to slide and i stuck my hand out "good sir will you accompany me on this slide?" i say in my best british accent. "why of course m'lady" he says in the worst british accent i've ever heard but he took my hand and we slide down the slide.

i don't let go of his hand and we do a few other things together, but i never let go of his hand. if im being honest with myself, i've always found finney blake attractive. i've always admired how smart and funny he is. but there's no way he feels the same. right?

————————————————-

616 words :)
this chapter is a bit shorter lol
ALSO MY BF TEXTED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 2 WEEKS!!
anyways im proud of this book and i love you guys🫶