/11/

𖦹chapter 11: the last day of school𖦹

it was the night before the last day of school and i had no idea what to wear. i was going to dress nice but then realized, who gives a shit anyway? i was getting my clothes ready and finally picked something. baggy light blue jeans, a white long sleeve turtle neck, and a faded grey t-shirt, for shoes i just got a pair of black chucks. (you can wear whatever you want i just think this fits y/ns vibe.)

i called finney to say goodnight before getting ready for bed. i showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and read in my bed. when i started dozing off i decided to go to bed. i closed my eyes and quickly drifted off.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

the next morning came very quickly. but it was great to think it was the last time for awhile i would have to wake up at the buttcrack of dawn to make it to school on time. the sound of my alarm was anything but comforting.

i got dressed, brushed my teeth, quickly put on some mascara and blush, did my hair, and i was off to the blake household.

i got to finney and gwen's house and they were already waiting for me. "sorry if i had you waiting" i said feeling sorry. "your all good" "it's alright" i heard both finney and qwen say.

everyone knew the last day of school was going to be pretty boring. everyone was ready for summer. everyone was ready to hang out with their friends and not have to worry about homework.

most periods were free periods except for science so i was able to go to finneys classes all day and none of the teachers care.

i sat down near to finney holding his had uber the desk. we were talking about random stuff. mostly what we planned to do tonight. my parents are letting me and robin have friends over so we invited the usual crew. finney, gwen, lana, and robin invited his other friend, jack. jack was our neighbor and i've never met him but him and robin are pretty cool.

my hair was in braids but i had a couple of lose strands and finney pushed one of the strands of hair behind my ear mid sentence. i just sat there a flustered mess. finney was my first boyfriend but i wasn't his first girlfriend.

finney had "dated" donna for awhile. he denies it every time but donna has a field day knowing she dated finney blake. everyone knows donna still likes finney, but she doesn't hate me for dating him. donna was a very sweet girl and we were friends i'd say.

i never had any experience with a love interest. so every time finney did something it would always leave me in awe.

"i- uh- i might invite donna tonight." i was scared finney would be mad so i wanted to know how he felt. "oh that's sick" i was kinda upset at his answer. i guess i expected him to answer differently since they had chemistry. but i couldn't be mad, right? i brought up the idea.

at the end of that class was lunch so me and finney had to go to our lockers. on our way out of that class he kissed my cheek and we parted ways. me and donna had lockers next to eachother so i figured i would ask her there. just as i expected... she was at her locker.

"hey donna quick question!"
"what's up y/n?!"
"i'm having a few friends stay the night tonight you wanna join?"
"sure! who's all going?"
"well me, finney, robin, gwen, and robins friend jack"
"sounds awesome! i'll be there! what's your address?"
i grabbed my notebook from under my arm and wrote down my address
"just head over after school!"
"ok perfect! also can i sit with you at lunch?"
"sure!"