𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 » 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒕(𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 3)

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

__________

"you're dismissed" your music teacher says as the last bell rings meaning schools over. You pack your things and get up to leave. You walk down the hall and someone taps you on the shoulder, you turn around and it was kate. "hey!" you say smiling. "heyyy so are you able to come to mine like right now? We could study.. Or not since that's boring we could watch a movie. Simon and deena canceled because they have to do some boring shit so I just wanted to if you wanted to come over?" she asked. "uh yeah sure I don't think my mom will care if im gone to be honest"you laugh." okay great just walk with me"she says. You nod and follow her out of the school.

____________

"come on sit down" Kate says patting the place beside her on her bed in her room. You sit down next to her and she turns on the TV in her room. "let's see here what movies do I have" she says opening the drawer next to her bed. "ooh! Carrie?" she says. "oh my god yes!! I love Carrie so much" I say. She puts the tape into the TV and we sit back and watch Carrie with some crisps and chocolate.

____________

After we were half way through the movie Kate turns to me. "y/n?" she asks. "yeah?" I say. "uh I don't know how to say this but uh... Ever since I first saw you, I've felt a feeling.. Not a bad feeling but a good one. A really good one." she says. I stay quiet for a while. She breaks the silence and speaks again. "I like you y/n! I 'like like' you. I always have! I've seen you walking through the halls and I've said to myself wow she's gorgeous. And I understand if you don't like me too I really d-" I cut her off my pressing my lips against hers. We slowly pull away and I say " I like you too Kate. " I say."really?" Kate says, I nod and she hugs me and kisses me again. "will you be my girlfriend?" she asks. I stare at her in shock. "yes! Yes ofc" I say and we both smile kissing each other again.