𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 » 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭,𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
__________

I open the door to the school library and start looking around for a few books. Our English teacher Ms Thomson gave us a task to finish 6 books before the summer holidays.
I went to the horror aisle and picked out 2 books. Stephen King: The Stand and Dan Simmons: Children of the Night. I've never read those books before so I thought they'd be interesting. I picked up 4 more books for myself and I think I was ready to leave. I carried the books in my hands since there was no room in my bag for them because of all my homework. I walked around the corner from a book shelf and someone knocked into me. "shit!" I whispered as my books slammed onto the carpeted floors. "shoot, I am so so sorry!" a boy whispered to me. He bent down beside me and started picking up my books. "thanks, its alright I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay?" I ask. "yeah no im fine, are you? I slammed into you pretty hard" he said. "haha no honestly I'm fine" I say. "oh, here" he said, handing my books to me. "thank you....." I say. "josh, I'm josh. No worries..." he responds. "y/n. Nice to meet you josh!" I say putting out my hand to shake his. He takes my hand and shakes it. "hey you got good taste, the stand by Stephen King is so good! Have you read it before?" he asks. "no, I just like horror stories, especially Stephen King ones!" I answer. "ah okay, well I hope you enjoy it!" he says. "thanks josh. Any chance you're related to uh, deena Johnson?" I ask. "yeah, yeah she's my older sister. She basically takes care of me since our mom died and our dad sits on his ass and drinks all day. But yeah uhm she's my sister" he says. "hm nice, are you the youngest or do you have more siblings?" I ask. "no, I'm the youngest. What about you?" he replies. "I'm the middle child, you know what they say about the middle child. The least favourite. And I can for sure tell you I am not the favourite. No one even notices im home anymore, only my dog! Its insane" I say. "gosh, that must suck" he says. I nod. The bell goes and me and josh sigh. "fuck break is over already, now I have uhh... Maths. Great" josh says. "I have science dude, ugh I'm so bad" I say. We both laugh. "y/n I really enjoyed talking to you, let's sit together at lunch? Only if you want to, not like you wanna sit with someone like me any-" "yes, I'll sit with you josh, and here." I say. "call me" I say writing my number on his arm with a bullet point pen. "oh-  okay thanks y/n, I'll most definitely call you." he says. I Laugh and turn to leave. "josh, I enjoyed talking to you too" I say. He stands there staring at me as I walk out.

___________________

The end!