𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 » 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒅𝒂

𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
__________

I walk towards the bus stop and see a boy around my age there. "fuck" I mumble as I realise he goes to my school. I sit next to him on the bench at the bus stop. Thank god he didn't see me yet, he's looking at his hands playing with his rings. I open my bag and take out my book. I start reading hoping he doesn't recognise me. "oh hey! You go to shadyside highschool right?" he asks. I sigh lifting my head up nervously as anxiety takes over my body. "yeah, uh hi" I say as I start cracking my knuckles. "Simon, you?" he says. "Simon hey" I say biting the inside of my cheek. He stares at me for a while making me go red. "oh! Sorry I'm y/n" I say. Why didn't you say that in the first place what the fuck is wrong with you. DIPSHIT. "well hi y/n, how are you?" he asks. "I'm okay, how are you?" I ask. He was actually really nice. He's probably judging you on how you look. "I'm great! In actually heading to a party right now, it's 80's themed I case youre wondering why in wearing this junk" he says. "really? I'm going to an 80s themed party too" I say. I start getting more relaxed as the voices in my head go away. "Kates house right?" he says. I nod. "yeah! You know her?" I ask. "yeah we've known each other for a long time" he says. "hm, cool never knew that" I say.
"you're outfit is cool" he says. "thank you, yours is way better. I didn't have anything 80s related in my wardrobe to be honest"i laugh."no you honestly did good to be honest" he said. I smile. He's actually really funny and cute.

_________________________

Me and Simon talk for another while until we see the bus. "oh here's the bus" he says. "honestly I was gonna walk but I couldn't be bothered since it's cold and about to rain"i say."same, come on sit next to me" he says. We pay and I run down to the back of the bus and sit next to him. "I'm glad I started talking to you Simon" I say. "I'm glad you actually like me and don't find me annoying" he says. I laugh and the bus takes off.

______________________

Incase you didn't know y/n had social anxiety. I just wanted to show what it's actually like in my mind. I had to show awareness about it. Don't preasure someone, be nice to them and comfort them. Hope you enjoyed!