𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 » 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒕 {𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐}

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
___________

You're sitting in your last class staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring for lunch so you can see Kate and meet her friends. I hope they like me.. What if they find me descusting or weird or- your thoughts were cut off by the sound of the bell. You pack your books away and throw your bag over your shoulder and head out of the classroom. You start walking down the hall towards your locker to grt your lunch until someone comes up behind you and wraps their arm around your neck. "hey, you still up for lunch with my friends?" Kate asks. "yeah I'm just going to my locker to get my lunch you coming?" I ask. "sure whatd you bring for lunch" she says. "a ham sandwich and a bag of popcorn" i say. "your too healthy, I brought soda, chips and a chocolate bar" she says. You laugh as you get to your locker and start unlocking it. You take out your lunch and but ur books into your locker. "yo Kate! Coming??" a tall girl in jeans and a green hoodie shouts from the other end of the hall. "yeah 2 secs d'!" Kate shouts back. "who's that?" you ask. "deena, the guy with her is josh her little brother. He has to sit with us because he won't make new friends" she says. "hm, okay let's go" you say and you both start heading towards the cantene. "where are they..oh over there" Kate says and grabs my hand and brings me over to her friends. "guys this is y/n she's sitting with us so deal with it" she says. "sup I'm simon" a blonde boy says giving me a fist bump. "deena, nice meeting you" she says giving a small wave. "that's josh he's a DIPSHIT" deena says. "fuck off" the boy says. I laugh and start eating my lunch.

____________

"hey thanks for letting me to eat with you" I say to Kate. "hey no problem anytime you want you can sit here" she says making you smile. "what time should we go out today?" Deena said looking at Kate. "I don't know I have an assignment to catch up on so I might have to come out later" Kate says. "Simon what time" Kate says to Simon. "ummmm 4:30 sound good?" he says. Kate and deena say sure and deena looks at you. "you coming?" she asks. "oh uh sure! Thanks :)" you say. She smiles. The bell rings and you all start getting ready for class. You finish up and everyone walks out of the lunch room. "cya later" you say walking the other way from your new friends to French class. "bye!" they call back.

______________