"..Kevin" (Tony Stark x niece!R!)

Start from the beginning

"Alrighty, Tony, let's get you back to your room." I say, standing up.

I grab his hands as he continues to sit on the edge of my bed.

"C'mon, dude.. You gotta go back to your room and get some sleep." I say, trying to pull him up.

"I don't wanna... I wanna stay here." He frowns, looking up at me.

I smile at his puppy eyes.

"Fine, just for tonight." I roll my eyes.

"Yayyy.. Sleepover." He says.

I snort and laugh then grab a blanket and some pillows from my bed. I toss them on the ground and lay the blanket down, setting the pillows together.

When I stand up and turn around, a strange sight is awaiting me.

My Uncle had scooted closer to the head of the bed and grabbed my grey pillow that has faux fur on it. He sits there and strokes it as if it were a dog.

I tilt my head and scrunch my eyebrows.

"W-What are you doing?.." I asks, walking over to him.

"He's soft.." He whispers, now holding the pillow up to his cheek.

"...He?" I ask.

"Yeah... He. I named him Kevin.. Or maybe I should name him after Happy? I think Happy might like that.." he trails off, stroking the pillow.

I snicker and the sight of my drunk uncle petting a pillow. I lean over to the nightstand and pick up my phone.

"Can I take a picture of you?" I ask, though I was gonna do it either way.

"No!!! Shh, it's okay Kev... Kevin is camera shy, Y/n..." Tony says.

I laugh and set my phone down, exhaling with a grin.

"Okaayy... Now, let's get you to bed." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes ma'am." He says, standing up.

He doesn't even bother to take off his dress shoes and immediately lies down on the carpet, clutching Kevin the Pillow.

He lies his head back on the pillow and I cover him with a blanket.

He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. With his lips parted, he starts to snore and his grip on the pillow lessens.

I finish some things and make sure everything is cleaned up from earlier. The crash that I heard was apparently Uncle Tony knocking over some books.

"Hey, JARVIS?" I quietly call out.

"Yes, Miss Y/n?" He quietly responds.

"If my uncle wakes up before me, please let him know that there is some ibuprofen on the bathroom counter for him in the morning." I say.

"Will do." The AI says.

"Thanks, J."

"Of course, Miss."

I take a picture of his crumpled up form and put my phone back on my nightstand. I am so going to blackmail him.

The next morning

"Where do you think he ended up last night?" Steve asks Natasha, sipping his coffee.

Natasha chuckles and Clint rests his head in his hands, struggling with the headache from his hangover. He hadn't even heard the question since he doesn't turn his hearing aid on until later in the morning.

"I don't know, but last time he ended up with me. I walked into the room after grabbing a snack from the kitchen and I found him face down, ass up on my floor. I took a picture and set it as my wallpaper." The red head chuckles.