Brother's War Part 2

Aegon - 

" So my brother is coming to King's landing? How much men does he have with him to see me?" 

" Unknown your grace" A member of the small council spoke 

Aegon nodded his head in understanding. 

" Very well, I take it that all are ready for the fight." Aegon said

" Yes your grace, all are inside king's landing waiting for your orders". A member spoke. 

Aegon looked at everyone who was sitting for the small council and the room as well before leaving it. His king's guards followed Aegon down the halls of the Red keep. He made the order of his wives and his children to stay in one of the strongholds of the red keep until it was over. 

Little did he know that some of his wives were planning things behind his back, when Aegon would be fighting is brother. As Aegon walked outside the palace he was told that his brother Prince Viserys is coming at Blackwater bay with ships he gained but while Prince Viserys himself would be coming around the blackwater bay. Prince Viserys along with his men that he gained entered though the kingswood. That is where Aegon is with his kingsguard waiting for his brother to make his move. Aegon's army was broken up into many parts, due to his orders. That is something Prince Viserys lacks, thinking everything threw. 

Aegon looking tall on his horse watching the kingswood for movement and soon enough he found some. Grabbing his sword into his hand waiting for the right time to make his move, his men also followed Aegon's moves as well. A few seconds passed and Aegon saw his brother's hair coming out of the kingswood. Aegon takes out his sword and his men follow. Both of the brothers look at each other before each made the call to fight. Both sets of groups that were fight for the king and or Prince Viserys went head first at each other inside the kingswood. While the king was fighting inside the kingswood the other parts of the army were fighting at the blackwater bay from the ships that Prince Viserys got a while ago. 

The side that is fighting for Aegon was winning, but Prince Viserys was not going to give up so easily. As the fighting was happening on the outside of the walls of King's landing, the Queens were up to no good. Queen Sarrella Martell and her children stayed close to Queen Annora and new born princes. The same for the others but not Queen Joan and Queen Maeve, no, they were out of the stronghold. Queen Maeve was planning on killing Annora but could not because of Ser Mooton being by her side since then is a little hard to do so Queen Maeve changed her plans. Queen Maeve was walking around the palace looking for someone and her eyes landed on the princes Vanor and prince Jaehaerys, the youngest sons of Queen Cassanna. As Queen Maeve gets closer to the princes so does the people who have claimed their sides for this war. As Queen Maeve looked at the princes, the servants took it upon themselves to kill the princes. When it was done Queen Maeve left the bodies of the princes right there for anyone to see. She made way to another area where she met up with Queen Joan, where Queen Joan was the causes of the death of Princess Charlotte Targaryen, the daughter to Queen Olive Osgrey. 

" Well done Joan, just a little bit more and we will be closer than ever." Queen Maeve spoke. 

Queen Joan nodded her head towards Queen Maeve as they left the scene that have caused. Getting back to the stronghold Maeve and Joan felt proud on what they did together, all for their sons. But there is a issue, Prince Aelar knew his mother's actions and was with her plan the whole way. In fact his mother tasked her son to play his part of getting rid of his brothers to make the process of the succession more easy for the king to choose his heir. So Prince Aelar took it upon himself to kill Queen Joan's sons, Prince Jaegor and Prince Rhaegal. When Aelar was killing his brothers, his brother, Prince Manor saw the whole mess happening became scared and ran. Prince Manor was going to tell the truth of it but his older bother stopped him and ending up killing him. For Prince Daemorys with the ladies of the court waiting for the fighting to stop. 

The fighting pushed into the hour of the wolf, Aegon was getting tired but he was fighting for his children, his wives everything he has worked for. Where Aegon ended the war when he fought with his brother, winning when he cut his brother's head off. When it was all done, Aegon with his men returned back to the palace to find absolute horror inside the palace. Half of his children were dead. He could not understand why or how something like that could happen. One by one he buried the ones who had died inside the palace walls. The succession was still set, Prince Aegon, first born son of Queen Cassanna would get the iron throne. But some things changed for the male succession, but the main important thing that Aegon was thinking. It was to get his daughters out of king's landing as fast as possible. Aegon made more arranged marriages with his daughters to Lords all over the kingdoms. 

Since then things got better with time, but it still hurt. Not seeing those faces anymore and how they died, let alone who was the cause of it all. Aegon did the best he could on moving forward, the children helped him in some ways. Once Aegon was in a good mind, his wives were not. Queen Joan lost her two boys by Queen Maeve. Where Joan found out by a servant within the palace telling her the truth of her sons deaths. Joan was fill with some much rage she want to give Maeve the same pain she was feeling. So Joan made up a plan, on talking something more from Maeve, Joan knew that she loves her daughters just like her sons. So in the middle of the night, just 4 weeks of the war against the brothers. Joan slipped her way inside the rooms of Princess Elena Targaryen, killing her in her sleep. Where Elena's body would be found in the morning, and no one would know the truth on what happened. 

But it did not stop there. 

Queen vs Queen to the very end will play out in king's landing and also an attack on Aegon himself from someone he could not think would do such a thing.